Complaints

by Guyferna 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Typical Dub ostrich-head-in-sand approach to life. Nothing out of the ordinary, really. If you don't like something, then ignore. Hey, the GB has been doing it for DECADES!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

The whole 1975 thing was a stupid thing no matter how U look at it.

• Solace
    Solace

Plmkrzy,
    Not for the people who believed it and acted upon it in the 70s.
    Tragic is more like it.

• Rags
    Rags

Guyferna...why do you have all this anger in your heart towards us?
    Are you having problems at home...at the hall..with the witnesses? Are you frustrated and tired of being told what to do and not having a right to voice your opinion in the hall and decided to come here where you are allowed to?

Well then Welcome...However..your information is innacurate and very defensive of the JW's...especially with that 1975 thing, which i lived Through and went through...look through these forums..the proof has already been published by others.

With hostility in your writing you say "I'm tired of people complaining! Why dont you go out and do something about it?"
    We did...it is right here...where one is free to voice their opinion.

I was rather surprised that you put yourself in God's shoes by asking if he blesses a complainer..a whiner...or people who just sit around and spend time on chats...maybe he does maybe he doesn't...whats it to you..and why does it anger you that we do this stuff.....ask yourself that....and find the answer...

I feel blessed to have Jesus Christ in my life...I dont haveto be JW to feel blessed..nor do i haveto come to you or an elder to let them know what my efforts are...if any.......and you shouldn't be asking me what my efforts are and putting yourself in any kind of superior position than any other man.....only God Almighty is Superior to us....and helloooooooooo..i hate to break it to ya...
    You ain't God!!

Please take some time out...go on a vacation....let loose...you sound real wound up.

Besides...if you are a JW...you are not permitted to talk to us or to communicate with us. So where are your efforts according to the JW standards? You should be sitting in a room with the elders and telling them how you just communicated to hundreds of ex-JW's.....
    if you are still in the "truth".....and believe it to be true...you are being a hippocrit. ... And its okay...i believe that God blesses even the hippocrits...the angry ......and the hostile people.

and may God bless you and keep you close at heart and i will pray that you will find some peace in that tormented soul of yours...you sound so so angry.....bitterness will eat you up and leave nothing of you....please truly seek God and get some peace back in your life...also...find out what and who your really angry at....i have a feeling your totally misdirecting your anger.

Peace to You
    Rags

• Rags
    Rags

Guyferna...why do you have all this anger in your heart towards us?
    Are you having problems at home...at the hall..with the witnesses? Are you frustrated and tired of being told what to do and not having a right to voice your opinion in the hall and decided to come here where you are allowed to?

Well then Welcome...However..your information is innacurate and very defensive of the JW's...especially with that 1975 thing, which i lived Through and went through...look through these forums..the proof has already been published by others.

With hostility in your writing you say "I'm tired of people complaining! Why dont you go out and do something about it?"
    We did...it is right here...where one is free to voice their opinion.

I was rather surprised that you put yourself in God's shoes by asking if he blesses a complainer..a whiner...or people who just sit around and spend time on chats...maybe he does maybe he doesn't...whats it to you..and why does it anger you that we do this stuff.....ask yourself that....and find the answer...

I feel blessed to have Jesus Christ in my life...I dont haveto be JW to feel blessed..nor do i haveto come to you or an elder to let them know what my efforts are...if any.......and you shouldn't be asking me what my efforts are and putting yourself in any kind of superior position than any other man.....only God Almighty is Superior to us....and helloooooooooo..i hate to break it to ya...
    You ain't God!!

Please take some time out...go on a vacation....let loose...you sound real wound up.

Besides...if you are a JW...you are not permitted to talk to us or to communicate with us. So where are your efforts according to the JW standards? You should be sitting in a room with the elders and telling them how you just communicated to hundreds of ex-JW's.....
    if you are still in the "truth".....and believe it to be true...you are being a hippocrit. ... And its okay...i believe that God blesses even the hippocrits...the angry ......and the hostile people.

and may God bless you and keep you close at heart and i will pray that you will find some peace in that tormented soul of yours...you sound so so angry.....bitterness will eat you up and leave nothing of you....please truly seek God and get some peace back in your life...also...find out what and who your really angry at....i have a feeling your totally misdirecting your anger.

Peace to You
    Rags

• Joe Nigma
    Joe Nigma

Obviously you can't read for too long. Guyferna basically said not to respond. Has he posted anything yet. that is because he is not reading this or will respond to you. All you want to do is see yourself talk and reasure that the bad things you are doing is good.
    My advice...get over it, get on with your life...get a job, do community service, help old ladies and men cross the street... do something with your life, after all, you basically believe no paradise, no future after death, might as well use it to the full before you do die. Same for me, please don't respond to me. You may read. Please Read and DON'T Respond...Please Read- No RESPOND...ok now that we got that settled...Please Read don't respond to me, I'm not returning to this post either. Thanks.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Joe

: All you want to do is see yourself talk and reasure that the bad things you are doing is good.

What would they be? Be specific.

Farkel

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos
    Instead of writing and complaining on the Internet like a lazy coward! Go and talk to people, to their face. Go and make a difference in the world.

Why do they keep leaving? Did you guys say something to offend them? I feel like they slammed a door in my face before I could even get my mouth open.

• avengers
    avengers

Perfect example of the indoctrination method the WT handles.
    The WT sells lies and 6 million people buy it, instead of researching what they are actually saying.

About 1975. I was there. 6000 years human history ended in October 1975. The Kingdom was to reign; quote: "within months, not years".

those are the WT's words. Do your research damn it.

• Rags
    Rags

Hey Farkel...sounds like you have a superiority complex.
    "Dont Respond"? Now your ordering us what to do?
    Who the Hell died and made you God?
    How about you get yourself on some new anti-psychotic medication..because the ones your on ain't working for you anymore...and tell the doctors to tighten your straight jacket...
    I pity you....and pity the fact that you are such a miserable person ..and the only friend you will have at your death bed will be your ONE friend called Misery and Bitterness...they will eat you alive and leave you a cold and lonely person...
    God Bless...
    Rags

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit