Complaints

by Guyferna 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Guyferna
    Guyferna

Please only respond to this message if you read everything on here first. Thank You.

Why do people spend most of their time here complaining?
    Some say: The Organization is too strict!
    God gave everyone a mind to think for them selves! Of course he gave us some guidelines to determine what is good or bad. You murder---you'll be murdered. You go and cheat on your husband or wife---you'll have a torn family, divorce, and possibly even disease if the other adulterer has it. The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses cannot delegate any rules outside the bible (and its even written on the publications…black as night, clear as crystal). That is exactly what the Pharisees and Scribes try to do in Jesus day. They had so many rules outside the law that it burdened the people. The reason they had so many laws was to protect you from even coming close to sin against the law. The Elder body can't do that either. But the laws of doing what is right from the bible are enforced.

I'm tired of people complaining! Why don't you go out and do something about it?
    I see in these boards "JWs left truth because they thought the world was coming to an end in 1975, they sold their houses and left their jobs." There was no mentioned of Armageddon in the publications set for 1975. All the society said that it has been 6,000 since Adam was created on 1975. Some JWs took that as a sign and did stupid things. It was their individual fault, not the organization. They deserve what they got for not reading the bible.
    If you have something to say, back it up with facts and reason.

When was the last time an atheist came to your door? A protestant? A Catholic? A Jew? A Hindu? An Agnostic? If you have the truth in your hand, then why aren't you boldly doing something about it? Instead of writing and complaining on the Internet like a lazy coward! Go and talk to people, to their face. Go and make a difference in the world.

Did not the Holy Scriptures say in Romans 10:14, "But how are the men to call upon him in whom thy have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom thy have not heard? How are they to hear without a preacher? And how can men preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!" Ezekiel 3:20,21, "Again, if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you have not warned him, he shall die for his sin, and his righteous deeds which has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand." Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man not to sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live, because he took warning; and you will have saved your life." - Scriptures taken from the Revised Standard Version Bible

God is blessing the efforts of sincere people who preach about "the good news" of his kingdom.
    Does God bless a complainer, a whiner or people who just sit around trying to think of negative stuff to say, and they spend their time writing on chats with other people who feel the same way. Pitiful.
    Is God blessing your efforts?

• Xenu
    Xenu

God is blessing me.
    Wait, I am a Jehovahs Witness.

• LDH
    LDH

In case you both missed it, God blesses both the righteous and the unrighteous.

Or does it rain only on the crops of the righteous? Does the sun shine only on the JWs? Perhaps that is the basis of their New Light theory!!!

Why don't you just cut to the chase and go pray in the temple and "Thank God you are not like that man over there!"

Lisa
    Self-righteous no more Class

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

My friend you are absoluely wrong about the 1975 fiasco. The society did say that armageddon would come in that year. They said it over and over again. We put our trust in what they told us at the meetings, at the book studies and in field service we were telling the folks that the time was very short now. Bible studies were only to last for six months because there was no time or a longer study.

Furthermore, people do not come to this board just to complain. This board is inhabited by people who have been asociated with JWs all their lives only to discover that it is not the truth at all. Talking to each other and sharing experiences is cathartic, therapeutic and its helping us all to cope.

Besides, you as a faithful JW know that it is wrong to post on these boards of so called "Apostates." So may I please have the name of your PO and the address and phone number of your kingdom hall. I would like to report to your elders just what you're doing. I am sure they will be very interested. Then we'll see who has something to complain about.

• Guyferna
    Guyferna

Hello Dutchie
    Not only are you a coward but you are stupid too! This is for anything JW related. This site doesn't say WWW.ApostateJws.com. So, all I get is more complaints. Just a waist of my time.
    P.S. I'm not addressing this to Apostates, just complainers like you. Please post the magazine issue of the 1975 fiasco. I'll look that up.
    Thanks,
    Guyferna

• Xenu
    Xenu

Jehovahs Witnesses do not pray in a temple.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Hi Guyferna.

You said "Why do people spend most of their time here complaining?
    Some say: The Organization is too strict!
    God gave everyone a mind to think for them selves! Of course he gave us some guidelines to determine what is good or bad."

The watchtower Aug 1, 2001 said "a mature Christian...does not advocate or insist on personnal opinions or harbour private ideas when it comes to bible understanding"
    I thought you said God gave us a mind to think for ourselves.
    Sorry what I think you ment was God gave us a mind to think only what the watchtower and tract society of New york allows us to think.
    "The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses cannot delegate any rules outside the bible"
    Er, see the above, I dont think you'll find the aug 1 , watchtower statment in the bible.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Guyferna you said,
    "When was the last time an atheist came to your door? A protestant? A Catholic? A Jew? A Hindu? An Agnostic? If you have the truth in your hand, then why aren't you boldly doing something about it? Instead of writing and complaining on the Internet like a lazy coward! Go and talk to people, to their face. Go and make a difference in the world."

The peolpe most ex-witnesses are most concerned about talking to are those who remain witnesses.Many ex-witnesses believe thay have information vital for these people.
    Guss what?
    Jehovahs witnesses are banned, not allowed, forbidden to talk to "apostates" less they face the prospect of being disfellowshipped.
    I would love to engage witnesses in conversation about these issues or call on their doors, but when I have tried they have not been willing to listen.
    I have no great "truth" to spread to the world, but what I do know is that there are many facts and reasons that point to the religion of Jehovahs witnesses not being true.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Guyferna you said,
    "God is blessing the efforts of sincere people who preach about "the good news" of his kingdom.
    Does God bless a complainer, a whiner or people who just sit around trying to think of negative stuff to say, and they spend their time writing on chats with other people who feel the same way. Pitiful.
    Is God blessing your efforts?"

Can you give evidence that there is a deity that is blessing the efforts of Jehovahs witnesses in some way that will be evident to onlookers.
    And can you give evidence that those who are critical of the teachings of the governing body of Jehovahs witnesses are in some way suffering due to disfavour by god?

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Dear Guy, although this forum says it is for anything JW related, you know by now that most of the people here are anti-JW. If you read my previous response to you carefully you will see that rather than "complaining" I was endeavoring to enlighten you as to why we are here. Therefore, I am now informing you as someone who is concerned about you that if you are still a dedicated JW you should not be here posting on this forum. Especially if it is such a waste of your time. However, if you truly want to learn why we no longer believe that JWs have the truth you are welcome to stay and share with us. In that case I do not believe I will be needing the name and address of your kingdom Hall.

Also, I would appreciate your communicating to me without the name calling. I am sure that your mother raised you better than that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit