If This Site Was A Religion

by label licker 29 Replies latest jw friends

• label licker
    label licker

If this site were a religion, what would you name it and who would you elect as Elders, Ms's, Co's, ect,,,,

I'll start: I would call it The Educated Loveable and Untouchables. Would love to be the elder that says NO DISSASSOCIATION ALLOWED OR DISFELLOWSHIPPING! Freewillies only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

If this site became another religion I think many would leave

Speakin' of free Willie. That reminds me of an old beau

I had once. Had to let 'em go. He was too charitable

always givin' willie away freely

BTT

• label licker
    label licker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess he was too loveable and NOT untouchable(meaning too touchable) The reason I picked loveable was because not too long ago when that watchtower came out on loving the unloveable, I thought to myself why would there be any unloveable in the hall if everyone is soooo looked after? We would all feel at home and feel we have a place in the congregation. Reminds me back in September, Bro Herd stated at morning worship that people are leaveing the troof not because they are spiritually weak but because they don't see any love. Right from the horses mouth! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

• wasblind
    wasblind

Reminds me back in September, Bro Herd stated at morning worship that people are leaving the troof not because they are spritually weak but because they don't see any love_________Label Licker

Um hmn,

Bro Herd jus' squashed braggin' rights in one mornin'

" By this you will know them, Disfellowship, shunning, no Blood and the lack of love "

• mouthy
    mouthy

But it is NOT a religion. I believe religion kills.This is a LOVE site...We all care for each other.

We are( mostly)people that thought we were following the Creator of the World.

But we were duped because we listened to MEN,,,,
    This is a site for us to share out hopes ,our dreams, our hurts ,& our feeling with out having to
    agree with each other........This is a FAMILY!!!!!!!I am the Granny & Oldest of you all.
    And your all my adopted kids. Cos the False prophet took my kids away....

• label licker
    label licker

I know, we'll call it the Love Boat and we're all adopted kids of GRANDMOTHER. Try that shoe on for size, grannybiscuits Mouthy:) Hope your doing well. It's beautiful out today so now we're off for a nice walk through the bush with the dog. You might have had your family ripped apart from you, but look at the new family you've gained and soooo many children that want to be adopted. xoxoxoxoxoxo

• mouthy
    mouthy

Like the old woman that lived in a shoe!!!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's a dysfunctional family!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yep I guess your right cantleave but I love em all

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

If this site were a religion, Farkel would be GOD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit