If This Site Was A Religion

by label licker 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I like the new FS rules Mouthy put the sign down

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ah You dont know Mouthy bootlicker. I got all my hours in as a JW
    & done extra for all you who skipped door to door sitting in a coffee bar.
    But as a Exjw!!!!! I picketed all the Assemblies, Bethel, Georgetown. &
    did it with a venture( lots of other exjws with me)Was on national TV
    exposing the cult,many newspapers had write ups about me , I was not
    a shrinking violet by any means. Whe I stand up & get counted .I dont care
    Who knows my name, my face, my thoughts ,I am MOUTHY!!!!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ah You dont know Mouthy bootlicker. I got all my hours in as a JW
    & done extra for all you who skipped door to door sitting in a coffee bar.
    But as a Exjw!!!!! I picketed all the Assemblies, Bethel, Georgetown. &
    did it with a venture( lots of other exjws with me)Was on national TV
    exposing the cult,many newspapers had write ups about me , I was not
    a shrinking violet by any means. Whe I stand up & get counted .I dont care
    Who knows my name, my face, my thoughts ,I am MOUTHY!!!!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I didnt mean for it to be said twice ...The devil made me do it

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

the devil hate it why is the devil a face of a man you would think it would be a woman with the way they view woman. Either way yes Mouthy it was the devil but a good post so maybe it was a female devil.... just saying

• bugger510
    bugger510

HEY EVERYBODY 'This my very first post and I've gotta say that it appears that most everyone seems to have a sense of humor. a sense of humor can help a person to keep from going crazy. Being d f did indeed drive me off the deep end and I nearly drowned while wallowing in self-pity even had a few thoughts of ways to do myself in.I think if THIS WERE A religion it would be one that would help people heal in a spiritual sense, helping to insure hurting ones that CHRIST gave his life so that when people make mistakes they can be forgiven that it is HE and HE alone that either forgives us or speaks to the FATHER in or behalf. Needless to say we never want to forget the relationship we desire with Jehovah but we have to always remember also that no man ,or group of men, nor any organization , can do that for us, only JESUS CHRIST. If this were a religion i think thats what it would be a lot about . Thanks for your comments and honesty,I was d f in 1985 and have grown kids that have been told that if they want to continue to stay in good standing ,that they have to stay away from me. that will never stop gettin to me . Allen, ,,,,, AKA BUGGGER

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome, bugger510! I agree!

• talesin
    talesin

scary21 --- I see we have women in all the Lover of Truth authority positions. I am honoured to be included in your choice of elders, as one thing I have been proud of is being a truth-teller.

And the cleaning people will be the most honoured among us all! The elders the lowliest servants of Truth!

xo

tal

• mouthy
    mouthy

A verybig welcome Bugger510.....Glad you could join in the Family on JWN....

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit