Interesting Genetic Research Published on Dog Evolution

by cantleave 227 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Ain't macro at all since they can still interbreed.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Macroevolution? What do you mean by that? Evolution is simply changes over time. Speciation happens and is a fact as a result of evolution and geologic isolation.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

The fact is that evolve and adapt is not the same. Whether evolucionist like this fact or not it is a fact.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Old hippie - what do you mean by "macro"? Speciation occurs over time as phenotypes diverge by multiple genetic mutations.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wolfman are you denying that evolution occurs? Maybe you would like to provide you evidence on the Common Ancestry Thread.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'The fact is that evolve and adapt is not the same.'

Dunno where you get your info. My understanding is the evolution is exactly that, adaptaion. And, environmental changes drive evolution as organisms need to adapt to changing environments. Evolution naturally results.

S

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

the fact that a thing is not equal to another is not necessarily a denial of any of them.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The fact is that evolve and adapt is not the same. Whether evolucionist like this fact or not it is a fact.

Huh? Evolution is a fact. I am not sure what your point is.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

the fact that a thing is not equal to another is not necessarily a denial of any of them.

In terms of biological history, phenotype, genetic drift and speciation, what is the difference?

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

My point is tha evolve and adapt is not the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit