"Witness Patients Often Do Better" - Erm......

by snare&racket 66 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Christ never said to start an organization. He said to preach the good news of his Kingdom

Kingdoms are organized things. Therefore, Christianity is organized. It is also a death cult.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    This scientist/counselor (?) should not be discussing cases with you, especially as you were from the same religious community as the patient.

It's within their right to relate a personal experience to me. No names were given.

You have just described every JW parent.

Exactly, they are ALL mentally ill because that's what the Watchtower is designed to accomplish. They are MIND CONTROLLED.

What do you want the doctor / society to do ? Thankfully if a meical parental decision endangers a childs life doctors can step in via the court.

The doctor's hands are tied behind their backs by stupid laws that protect religiously organized crime. When a doctor is presented with an adherent of a death cult they have a responsibility to get that person help. They cannot be counted on to get help themselves because, you guessed it, MIND CONTROL. If we make this illegal, then when a doctor sees it, he/she can make a report. Blood cards are a danger to the public health. They should be illegal.

Do you believe Abraham was evil for taking Issac to the mountain to kill him as I do?

That story is about saving the life of a child, not taking it.

why not accept people have to educate themselves more and question their beliefs.

MIND CONTROL!

How can we combat this pride? If the population cannot come to terms with the existence of mind control, how can we combat it? What a disappointing world. We have the answers, we just don't use them.

Kingdoms are organized things. Therefore, Christianity is organized. It is also a death cult.

That Kingdom is made up of people who don't even know they are connected. To equate it with an organized cult is laughable. Truly.

-Sab

• snare&racket
  • snare&racket
    snare&racket

"It's within his right to relate a personal experience to me. He gave no names"

You really have no idea do you, there are rules and laws and protocols, you can't just make shit up.....

RE: Abrham and Issac

"That story is about saving the life of a child, not taking it."

Be assured, there are "ALARM BELLS" hearing you say this as a parent. I kid you not, I exaggerate not.

End of conversation.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The doctor's hands are tied behind their backs by stupid laws that protect religiously organized crime. When a doctor is presented with an adherent of a death cult they have a responsibility to get that person help. They cannot be counted on to get help themselves because, you guessed it, MIND CONTROL.

This level of ignorance shows that you had no idea what you are talking about. As snare said, conversation over.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

That story is about saving the life of a child, not taking it.

Lol... isn't that what the WTS and every JW parent would say about blood, too?

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

S and R, I appreciate your expertise. This was the doctrine that woke me up. I feel that not only the convaluded policy, but the enforcement of that policy through shunning despite what someones conscience may actually believe, is the most indefensible doctrine JW's ascribe to.

I recently had a discussion with an elder, and I broke down A LOT of information for him regarding blood. Key points such as albumin allowed, and white blood cells forbiden even though albumin was less of a fraction by % than white blood cells. Its just made up. His replay (after a couple months), was that JW's were teaching the truth because now everyone knows blood is dangerous.

Good Lord.

So the truth is, after all the research i have done, i would absolutely prefer cell saver technology and not to have to use someone elses blood. i think in fact that is healthier for you IF YOU HAVE THE CHOICE. But in triage when you are loosing blood exponentially, and no amount of volume expander will do what blood naturally does, which is to carry the oxygen your body needs to survive from your lungs to your organs, you have no other alternatives. Otherwise, nobody in the modern world would die from blood loss, which still happens every day. Even moreson in countries that do not have sophistacated medical systems and the expensive equipment neccesary to accomplish these feats.

Hemopure I believe is only legal in South Africa currently? This myth has made its way around the congregations that there are other things you can do. They are essentially being taught to question their doctors.

Questioning your doctor....not always a bad thing. Blood is not a perfect system, there is a profit motive, and people have their hands dirty there as well. But in the absence of a perfect system, or at least a super clear scriptural directive, a JW has to be able to follow their conscience without fear that God will then kill them for their decision.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Lol... isn't that what the WTS and every JW parent would say about blood, too?

The obvious key difference is the Watchtower tests their members and allows them to go through with the sacrifice. God intervened, the Watchtower doesn't. In fact when their kids die, they make a Watchtower cover out of them. The experience of Abraham and Isaac is a reference to the founding of the world and how it took place. As science proves, it took destruction in order for existence to come to be (Big Bang). God created the world through destruction out of an act of love. The fact that he doesn't let Abraham go through with the sacrifice is a wonderful lesson taught by the Torah. It tells us a lot about the how the morality of God works. It gives us hope, people like you miss the point.

-Sab

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Hey Problemaddict,

You are dead right, the blood issue highlights the lack of authority on doctrine more than any other. Ironic that it also affects peoples lives more than any other.

As for saying no to blood, I understand what you mean, but blood is NEVER given unless indicated. After the event it may be recognised as a treatment that may have not been required, but before hand it never is. Blood is in great demand, if you have a means to see how much blood a hospital has, then go and see. If a doctor gives it to a patient, it is only because a patient indicates a need for it or potentially will need it (based on probability and previous experience BUT most likely hospital protocol), yet everyone and every situation is different and some may not need it.#

If a doctor recomends it, then I would adivse people to take it!

I agree with your statement to question your doctor, I believe that the relationship should be one of co-operation. However doctors really, really, really, really dont want to harm or kill their patients.

As for blood being dangerous, they have no idea what they are talking about. Ask a JW for the stats and evidence and watch them squirm. They will run off to their WT library and give a quote from a 30year old medical journal about blood screening. In reality, getting HIV from blood is less likely than getting hit by lightning....twice. If the JW's want to talk real stats and dangers, lets talk about HBOC's that the WT reccomend.

• Eustace
    Eustace

"Witness Patients Often Do Better"

But more often they do worse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit