"Witness Patients Often Do Better" - Erm......

by snare&racket 66 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    You are free to say as you wish, I just didn't want anyone that looked at this thread to be offended and so politely asked you to retract it. There will be people on here who have lost loved ones, they perhaps don't want to hear your theories on WT killing them on purpose with some kind of satanic purpose. Something I have never heard said about JW's before. It is a thread about misleading people, keeping them ignorant of science that would topple their authority.

The only way you can consistantly keep a large group of people ignorant in this day in age is through a system of mind control. We HAVE to make that illegal. The more the internet grows the stronger the punch is spiked. Something will eventually give and there will be blame all over the Watchtower and cults like them. Retribution must be had, the people deserve it. Humans are naturally skeptical, evolution provided this nifty trait and it has to be programmed OUT of us for us to be controlled. The sensibilities of people who have lost loved ones to the Watchtower is a red herring for this discussion. Whether they believe or not, they need to know that the Watchtower does it on purpose. They gamble with the lives of children. We have to get this idea out of our heads that the Watchtower are just religious buffoons. They make calculated risks and they are OK with the widespread collateral damage that ensues on all levels. After examining those decisions and their results what is discoverd is CRIME. Kingdom Halls are crime scenes and always have been. Our culture has the nasty habbit of looking the other way when unspeakable horror is happening, but only behind windowless rooms.

I am bringing up the unnerving truths about the Watchtower and if anyone doesn't want to hear the truth, then cover your ears. If you study their entire doctrinal history you will see that they are interested in killing, it's blindingly apparent. They are the one's always bringing up that "Satan the god of the world", not I. I just see satan in their actions when I read about them on the interent and compare it with my personal experience. We were HAD! You don't have the believe in satan, that word is just a personification of evil. They are EVIL. They are the one's that use mind control to create irrational fear in the minds of their members and then put suicide cards in their wallets. It's flabbergasting to me that you would try to paint ME as some sort of insensitive monster for strongly voicing that our western world is being victimized by death cults. It's NOT OUR FAULT. It's THEIRS for subjecting us to brainwashing and mind control. The leaders of the Watchtower have full responsibility and full culpability. If I were them I would step down and run. They MUST be tried and found guilty for crimes against humanity. Then thrown into the prison system where people who victimize children are hunted like animals.

-Sab

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

No, I agree with you WasBlind.... just thought you would find it interesting too,

I was just contemplating the ethics of a JW requesting HBOC's, I have heard family members say there is substitutes for blood, so the existence must be well known in JW circles now... but yes, imagine being the doctor where a JW wants to refuse blood, as frustrating as that is, you know you must in all cases respect autonomy if there is capacity.

But then imagine a JW asking that you administer a non-approved drug with a theraputic index that indicates you will likey kill them with that drug than save them. What a terrible situation. Especially if you know that the drug used has hemoglobin from blood anyway, of which there is plenty of life-saving bags at your disposal in the hospital. Very frustrating indeed.

I am sure that none of the JW's that wander around talking about alternatives know that they are so dangerous, that they are not approved and are in fact likely to kill you themselves . Not to mention they come from blood.

Where is the ethics and what does the bible have to say about taking dangerous medicines that are known to likely kill you? How is that more faithful than accepting blood?What about the ethics of asking doctors to administer non approved drugs, especially if you die? Are they then partially responsible, is that biblically ethical? Remember you are not dying from the trauma/ low oxygen/blood loss, but from the drug!

How can WT promote such a dangerous drug is beyond me,

Snare

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

WasBlind....

I am a year away from becoming a doctor after 6years training. I just find it so immoral. Forgive me if I add a little emotion to the mix, it is born from frustration and having family members who still believe this nonsense.

Snare

• newsheep
    newsheep

Not sure on the medical side of this but I am aware of the JW reasoning on it. When the NT talks about the laws God gave then they are talking only about what can be found in the OT. There when Noah is told not to eat the blood only animal blood is mentioned. Everything else is just is just added and we know what happens when people add things according to thier own understandings.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The only way you can consistantly keep a large group of people ignorant in this day in age is through a system of mind control. We HAVE to make that illegal.

I think you will find you haven't thought this through. For instance, Christian schools still teach the young earth creationism. Anti-vaxxers spread dangerous and wrong ideas. Anti-science ideas stop progress. Snake handling kills people. Which ideas do you want to start banning? Who gets to be the arbiter? Certainly not you.

It's flabbergasting to me that you would try to paint ME as some sort of insensitive monster for strongly voicing that our western world is being victimized by death cults.

No one said that about you. It's not honest to say someone did.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Sab,

Watchtower is a business, it needs customers, killing them really isn't all that smart. May I guess that David Icke is your inspiration on death cults and killing children etc etc ?.....He was a shit goal keeper.

Snare x

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I think you will find you haven't thought this through. For instance, Christian schools still teach the young earth creationism. Anti-vaxxers spread dangerous and wrong ideas. Anti-science ideas stop progress. Snake handling kills people. Which ideas do you want to start banning? Who gets to be the arbiter? Certainly not you.

Believe me, I have thought it through. That doesn't mean there isn't flaws, however, I am not perfect. I see a distinction between say, Pokemon or the NFL and the Watchtower. Pokemon is definitely designed to get children addicted to a product, but the Watchtower is designed to get people to die for them and their fake god Jehovah as well as their children. As kids grow up they typically shed addictions to games and if they don't that typically means they have some sort of unresolved internal conflict unrelated to the product they were addicted to. The Watchtower, however, purposefully designs their scheme for that internal conflict to last beyond childhood. They are creating drones, literally. They tried to turn me into one of them and I resisted. We all did. They need their subjects under a constant state of cognitive dissonance which is what gets the mind to reject the truth when it's presented in opposition to their system of LIES. They just stole concepts from Freud and used it to create a religious empire. That's their goal and it should be illegal. NO MIND CONTROL, it's cheating. There is a difference between religion and religious product. The Watchtower isn't in the business of misinformation, they are in the business of mind control. Big difference.

Doctors need to be able to diagnos mind control. Then they can get people out as they report symptoms. That's why the Watchtower has their tentacles in the "bloodless surgery" market. They want to be lauded as life savers, not takers because that would blow their front.

Watchtower is a business, it needs customers, killing them really isn't all that smart.

Yes, they are a business, but they operate on an unorthodox model. It's not a coincidence that as science progressed they found more ways to kill their people by demanding loyalty to deadly doctrines. Every time a new medical procedure was discovered, like vaccinations and organ transplants, they used it to measure the loyalty of their population. Every chance they get they offer BLOOD sacrifices to their idol, Jehovah under the noses of the public. This is more than about money and always has been ever since Russell and the Pyramids. There are many unethical means of which to make loads of cash. Creating a death cult IS a religious ideal and all cults need money to operate. Some cults are more money-centric, some have other more sinister ambitions.

-Sab

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

" It's NOT OUR FAULT. It's THEIRS for subjecting us to brainwashing and mind control"

I truly don't believe that. I lost 20 years of my life raised as a JW, because I didnt listen to myself and question what I doubted. Other teens left at the age of 16 etc. So I could have to.

Were you raised a JW or did you accept it yourself ?

You are wrong to say it is not our fault at all, how many marine biologists/cosmologists/particle physicists/ chemical engineers fell for the Live Forever book or the Creation/Evolution book ?

How many people took literature off you at the door or studied with you when you went on the ministry? Not many! Why ? Because they were not ignorant, they asked the questions, they delved deeper than a pretty picture.

I am not belittleing the power of religion, it is huuuuuuge. But we have our part to play in it all....

Sab, if you think you were not to blame in any way for falling for WT nonsense (specifically the blood issue), then you are in danger of falling for someone else's Bull Shit.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RT6rL2UroE

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sab, if you think you were not to blame in any way for falling for WT nonsense (specifically the blood issue), then you are in danger of falling for someone else's Bull Shit.....

You are deluded and it frightens me. Mind control exists and if applied correctly can completely control ANY mind. To say the Witnesses have a choice is to throw them all under a bus. They don't, at all because the Watchtower product is very powerful. The Watchtower plays on the pride of people who believe they are strong enough to resist what cannot be resisted when applied correctly. Our brain is just a cocktail of chemicals that can be manipulated. The only reason why people wake up is because it's difficult to control a large amount of people and mistakes are made. Their system has been perfected over many decades. Just because some are lucky enough to have woken up doesn't mean there isn't one's who are trapped inside and have no way out. The Watchtower turns the mind into a prison.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You described religion in general, Sab, not just the WTBS. Good thing there are laws in the U.S. to prevent someone from banning one form of mind control in favor of another. Freedom for one is freedom for all.

Adults have a choice to allow the WTBS or any other childhood issues to influence their behavior as an adult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit