Give me good honest reasons why you will ..............

by Phizzy 44 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nah. Not me. I have wasted enough of my life being enslaved to a corrupt corporation posing as a religion.

If I did go...it would only to fart loudly during the prayer and spill the wine over the server whilst belching up the crumbs from the 'bread'(R).

Then I'd fart again.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Not enough farting punk.... and certainly more LAUGHING at the crazy cult behaviour is reqired...

"Pass the blood of god's son, represented by this cheap red wine, to me !"

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

I'm going because I still live with my family, and they don't know that I'm out mentally. This year will be my last one though...I'm not even going to this year's convention.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I started my fade by not going to D.C, then not going to a C.A , then I stopped going to Meetings, I intended to go to the odd one once a month or something, but couldn't face going back in to a K.H again, so never went again.

Nobody really cared, a few old friends dropped by once, then that was it. Easy really.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Man that is a good question. My fade began 5 months ago so I haven't thought about this. I suppose I will go, because I am not 100% sure of what Ibelieve yet other than the WT organization is just another end times religion and doesn't represent God.

I think if I did not go, it would start a higher level against me. Right now I am probably considered weak, and I have made clear I am not immoral, secretly sinning, or disavowing God. So far so good.

But if I don't go to Memorial, I think it will start a mess. i think at that point people figure you have turned on God, and i could ramp up some aggretion against me that I wouldn't want. Plus I could make my wife upset.

Not sure. I don't want to contribute to the number that is touted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit