Swine Flu shots and Narcolepsy

by designs 50 Replies latest social current

• jgnat
    jgnat

Parrot having coffee:

Parrot Coffee

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Cofty: Its good practice to read a thread before you lecture somebody.

I did read the thread. It started veering in the direction of Flu Shots Are Evil. That's why I decided to comment. Let's make peace, cofty. Like most parakeets, I do tend to get testy about some things.

Love the photo, gnat. I once had an African grey parrot for 15 years. He was the best nonhuman friend I ever had.

Parakeet.

• cofty
    cofty

Its all cool Parakeet.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Yeah cofty u don't want bird flu.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I got the Swine Flu a few years ago, and yes the doc told me many people think they have the flu, when they really only have flu like symptoms. To get a true diagnosis of having flu, it is done by a blood test.

And when I had the Flu, I wished I was dead, my body and brain did not work properly and I was sick for months. Oh, and I got the flu vaccine that year, it is the last year I got it. Probably the last year I will ever get it.

• designs
    designs

Worth getting the medical tests to know what you have. My BIL was extremely sick and went to the doctor, the tests came back that he had the West Nile Virus!!!

• whathappened
    whathappened

Does anyone not notice that there are no scientific studies that prove that flu shots work? If there were, they would advertise the heck out of it. There are studies that show that they don't work. Do the research and save yourself the risk from Big Pharmas money making machine. It is all about the big money.

• cofty
    cofty
    Does anyone not notice that there are no scientific studies that prove that flu shots work? .. There are studies that show that they don't work.

Any credible reference for these claims?

• jgnat
  • designs
    designs

Serums et al still make me a little nervous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit