This just new: Thirty-hour quota for auxiliary pioneering (letter)

by pixel 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Why don't they just run a 30 second ad during the Super Bowl telling people to go to their website and request a Bible study? Yeah, it is expensive but you will reach a lot more people that way.

Oops, I forgot they don't care about actually getting the oh-so important message out.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Hahahah this is great. Someone here predicted this would happen, that they'd expand this to inflate Aux. Pio. numbers. :)

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Talk about desperation...and splitting hairs!

why even if the aux pio last day falls on the evening of the co visit...can still attend the meeting with all the other pioneers.

How many i wonder lost their 'privlege' of being a regular pioneer and MS etc for falling short on their hours, only to find that even the next month a letter could come along reducing the pioneer hours below what they were getting in the first place.

truly remarkable how jehovah keeps shifting boundaries on his people.

oz

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

The last time I Vacation ( Auxiliary) pioneered was 50,years ago at the age of 15 years and 100 hours. I see why my Sister and her husband pioneer during Memorial month.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

During Ray Publisher's Apostate Trial, I thought he mentioned something about one of the elders coming up to him and asking if he was going to "mini pioneer" when the Elder had not talked with Ray for months. I might be wrong, or not?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Wow, so a person could potentially get the opportunity to auxiliary pioneer up to 4 times a year and only get 30 hours each time. A new way to artificially inflate the number of auxiliary pioneers in comparison to previous years. Every couple of years over the last decade they have made a new change that makes it look like there is more growth than there really is.

This coupled with the new online push for jw.org and anyone can easily get the hours in by sitting at home on an internet forum for an hour a night.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

It's just dump. It was a novelty at first, but good grief... why make it so complicated. Just lower the hour requirement permanently if you want more aux pioneers. Lower the reg pio hours to 50. Swell the numbers so you can boast more! Isn't it all about "who else is doing this?"

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

If JW's were sincere, they would do the 30 hours during the memorial month without the need for the Auxilliary Pioneer label.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I guess these douche bag titles are all the dubs have going on in life. Well I guess it works

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If this letter isn't a joke, it should be.

But I don't feel like laughing, it is just sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit