Anonymous v. Silentlambs... things are starting to get ugly

by cedars 68 Replies latest jw friends

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

While Bowen may not be anti-Watchtower, the Watchtower Org IS anti-Bowen and Silent Lambs. Also, not every victim would welcome the public knowing the facts of their victimization. The recounting of the facts in open court would be stressful to say the least. If the victim chooses the path of least resistance, so to speak, by agreeing to a settlement that required a gag order also is the victim's own business.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

I don't know if Bill Bowen passes the SMELL test .

I ask

Where are the victim endorsements of Bowen ????

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Precisely. When I am present at political causes legal strategy meetings, I always feel a bit sorry that the plaintiff does not have their own lawyer who cares about their clients interests only. Cause litigators are quite open about how the named plaintiff can drive them crazy. Their client is the cause, more than the client.

I think if i wrote a book concerning my life's experiences who could be very beneficial. Money is never a bad idea. When weighed against my privacy, however, privacy wins. It is very hard to be a plaintiff. Everyone is comfortable with different levels of risk. The legal system distorts things so much that many exclaim they just want it to end. This process is not a short-term one. It can linger for many years of litigation. The stress can destroy you even more than the original abuse.

I read many civil rights histories and biographies. So many civil rights notables remark how alone they were in their moment. Completely isolated and full of pain. Later, everyone claims to have been present. This same story seems to repeat endlessly.

Personally, I love money. There are several ways to skin a cat, though.

Query - how do you ever know if Anonymous is an actual group or someone claiming to be Anonymous?

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Hummm

I appreciate Bills work with Silent Lambs. If Anonymous can get any info or publicity that will be appreciated as well.

Running a non-profit is a pain. Hats off to anyone attempting to keep the lights on, and fight a multi- billion dollar corporation.

My 2 cents.

• Scott77
    Scott77

marked

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I have read about everything so far, it is making Bill Bowen look very bad.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

whats the date of that statement posted at Silent Lambs?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bill had some problems when he was around here.

S

• happy@last
    happy@last

To me it is clear what Silentlambs and Bowen's agenda is, clearly focused on helping victims of abuse. It is a highly emotional subject, and I applaud him and his colleagues for highlighting the issues and continuing to offer support.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

A few months ago a couple of members were trying to get Anonymous to attack the Watchtower Organization. I remember a few members cheering them on, just be careful waking up a dragon like Anonymous and don't be surprised who the dragon is willing to scorch with their fire!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit