An experiment: Open House for Demons

by return of parakeet 119 Replies latest social entertainment

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Yes you can contact spirits with the Ouija board. Because we all know Hasbro has a line straight to the demons!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

What are ouija operators?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Also, i have heard that torture and murder on the premises can lead to posession of those premises.

The house I live in is only about 5 years old. And I don't plan killing or torturing anyone.............. not just yet anyway

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Satanus: Otherwise, you're just spoofing.

Was it the decaf for the poltergeists that gave me away?

Zeb: Please.. dont ridicule what you dont understand. Just because some cults bandy the term around to justify themselves does not mean they dont exist.

That's precisely why I'm conducting my experiment. To see if they exist.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Beelzebub, ruler of the demons here. How may I assist you?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Geeze, i think i'll invite some polar bears to my apt, this weekend. I'll put up signs and leave the door open a crack. If none show, then i'll conclude that they don't exist. Hows that?

You need to put a little more effort into it. Oh and, don't ask me how to do it. I'm not into that kind of thing.

S

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Satanus, you're comparing apples to oranges. Unlike polar bears, demons are said to be everywhere and looking for trouble to boot. And since I want a direct experience, no ouiji boards, no mediums, no any kind of go-between. It's just me and the demons.

However, your suggestion to put more effort into the experiment has merit. I will place several of my yard sale purchases on the dining room table tonight and check if they've been moved tomorrow morning. Any other suggestions that I can do on my own? Maybe I should set out some doughnuts along with the coffee.

BTW, no demons showed up last night, or if they did, they didn't wake me up and they didn't even have any coffee.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I did the out of body experience following Professor Richard Wiseman's instructions and went all the way to my kitchen whilst lying on my bed more than 20 feet away. So cool!

• Lore
    Lore

Your odds of being contacted by demons are slim. There's just not enough of them to go around.

There are 10,000 times 10,000 angels: Revelation 5:11

That's only 100,000,000 angels. And only 1/3rd of them became demons. Revelation 12:3–4

So that's only 33 million demons compares to 8 billion humans. And since lots of them apparantly like to hang in just ONE dude: Mark, 5:9

They'll probably never get around to meeting you.

• Badfish
    Badfish

Hmmm, so that means 66,666,666 is the number of good angels!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit