An experiment: Open House for Demons

by return of parakeet 119 Replies latest social entertainment

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Good night, Shelby. Peace to you.

Sigh.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You're asking the wrong person: I'm not measuring anything. The tally is already in, as far as I'm concerned.

It was your example. As it turns out, you CAN measure the atmosphere with the tide. Does this have any implications on how to call (or not call) demons?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Mankind makes millionaires out of those who offer absolutely NO evidence.

Agreed. The pope, Joel Osteen, PTL, Billy Graham, WTBS, Philip Prince, etc., all good examples of fleecing people gullible enough to listen to people that claim to hear voices.

• Mary
    Mary

I've never had an encounter with a ghost or demon, but I think the case of Jackie Hernadez is probably one of the best documented cases that something's out there that we can't explain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeMJqYQiAKk

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

That video is a HOAX!!!!

• Mary
    Mary

....and you're basing that on what woflman85?

• Violia
    Violia

That was 1989, surely enough time to determine if it was a hoax. Is it?

here is the link ( from the video with more info) . I recall another similar incident in California that a movie was made about. a woman and her sons .

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2009/02/07/the-haunting-of-jackie-hernandez-a-haunting-in-san-pedro-ca

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Actually, you can gaugue the atmosphere using the tide.

Then perhaps your scientist (the one who is measuring what YOU believe) would be wrong. Oh, wait... that can't happen... can it?

Wind can stress the tide and there is an inverse relationship between atmospheric pressure and tide height, for one. Also, tide water will contain contents of the atmosphere so you can measure that to figure out the makeup of the atmosphere.

Yet, who said it was the "makeup" of the atmosphere that was being measured? You did. So, if your scientist said that one cannot measure the makeup of the atmosphere against measuring the [makeup] of the tide, then YOUR scientist was wrong, apparently. At least, according to you.

It was your example.

It was. My example. Of a scientist's measuring, not mine. And never once did I suggest it was the makeup of the atmosphere that was being measured. That thought never crossed my mind as the example was a hypothetical that "measured" the "atmosphere." Which could have been in any number of ways... including the "size"... "height"... "depth", or whatever is BEING measured of the atmosphere... yet different from how one "measures" the "size", "height", or "depth," of the tide. That you wish to strain out the gnat while gulping down the camel is... well, no surprise. I just hope your "mouth" is large enough to handle that camel... for your sake.

Does this have any implications on how to call (or not call) demons?

YOUR example? I don't think so. Mine? Yes, absolutely. Will your contention "provoke" me into telling you "how"? No. My love isn't that small that it can be so provoked, EP. The consequences of folks knowing how it's done is far greater than any desire I could ever have to one-up you. I realize that some of you think I play that game... but you only think that because that's the game YOU play. For some reason you just cannot fathom that I truly... TRULY... do not care what you THINK. About anything. I realize that that might be hard for some to swallow (maybe that camel's in the way - ) because you cannot believe that someone would just tell you that; that they really don't care what you think. I will. And so... listen closely... because I don't. Care. What. You. Think. Truly. Do. Not. Make. No. Mistake. About. It. I. Am. Saying. That. Here. And. Would. To. Your. Face. Because. What. YOU. Think. Has. Absolutely. NO. Bearing. On. My. Life. Whatsoever. I. Don't. Need. Your. Approval. Of. Me. Or. What. I. Believe. Been. There. Done. That. As. Have. You. And. Your. Position. Is. Absolutely. NO. Different. From. Those. Who. Are. Treating. YOU. Similarly. Except. They. Have. The. Decency. To. Leave. YOU. Be. So. Long. As. You. Don't. Try. To. Be. Among. Them. They. Don't. Follow. You. Around. Picking. At. You. For. Your. Lack. Of. Belief. I. Am. NOT. Trying. To. Be. Among. YOU. So. Your. Conduct. Is. Nothing. More. Than. That. Of. A. Class. A. Hypocrite. And. I. Tend. To. Leave. Hypocrites. Of. Most. Classes. Be. Particularly. Those. Of. The. Class. A. Type.

May you one dear learn to hear... and get the SENSE... of THAT.

A doulos of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Good night... and GOOD MORNING, dear ROP!

Peace to you, as well!

A doulos of Christ,

SA

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So, the upshot is that, despite your claim, you CAN measure the atmosphere using the tide and you are trying to somehow claim that's not what you meant through obfuscation, twisting yours and others words and in general making no sense while appealing to a silent voice only you can hear for your authority?

IOW, you yet again got basic science wrong and still expect people to trust you?

Same as usual, then...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit