Anybody else kinda intrigued about Oprah interviewing Lance Armstrong?

by Theocratic Sedition 45 Replies latest jw friends

• mP
    mP

Viola

I see a lot of pre /during /after workout amino acids etc . Many folks who work in the world of modeling , actors, singers artists, etc use performance enhancing drugs. They get rewarded for their efforts.

mP:

And they are all scumbags.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

it is intersting. any drug which promotes peace and love(pot & xtc) are banned. drugs which induce violence & agression(roids), are glorified. it makes me happy that boxers and ufc fighters end up retarded. sorry if that is too generalized.

• talesin
    talesin

Lance committed the unforgivable sin.

HE GOT CAUGHT

That's all I have to say about professional and so-called amateur sports.......... sports? ahahahaha, what a joke.

tal

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

3 1/2 hours, 9pm tonight on the OWN channel. I don't even know if I have that channel. Why didn't they put that on ABC or something. Sheesh.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I just wish it was Erin Andrews

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I am intrigued about Lance because I rode 100 miles (23 mph ave)four times a week with my Trek carbon fiber bike. What does that have to do with anything? Road Riders loved Lance because he was the poster child for endurance, overcoming our greatest fears and "Winning!".

Greg Lemond once said "The only way Lance could hit that time during one of the "Tour de France" "time trials" was if he was using performance drugs. Mr. Lemond was asked by a contributor to ESPN and Bicycle Magazine, "Mr. Lemond, your "time trial during this part of the Tour de France was faster than Mr. Armstrongs, were "blood doping" or using enhancement drugs?" Mr. Lemond was caught in his own web and lied his way out by saying "I am clean, I am clean". You said "Nobody could beat that time unless they were on drugs, yet you beat that time with ease, your guilty by your own words!"

The biggest antagonist of Lance has been sour sack Greg Lemond who was jealous of Lance and never stopped accusing him day and night. I don't like Greg Lemond, he is not cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit