What is your Favorite perfume

by butalbee 54 Replies latest jw friends

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

My mom is allergic to most scents. I've never worn perfume unless it was really mellow. She can wear lavander and sandlewood. (I really don't like either of them! :( ) My sister likes vanilla.

I do have some lotion that smells like "cucumber and melon". It's kind of a summery smell though. Winter calls for experimentation! I like scents that have zing but have underlying deep tones. The home oil called "exotic" from the body shop is awesome (in my elevated opinion~hee hee).

A word of caution my fellow posters: Don't over do it! There is such a thing as TOO much!

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

mmmm, pumpkin pie! Any sort of yummy food would be great perfume.
    licorice, yuck.
    lavender, eeehhh, it's ok.
    cucumber, yes, I love it. I've had some lotions and skin care that were cucumber scented, so fresh smelling.
    Hey, anyone like the scent of tanning oil? When I have the winter blues I like to rub some tropical tanning oil or lotion on to remind myself of a warm day at the beach.

• butalbee
    butalbee

The natural scent of a man, yes is attractive. I remember when a certain person who I will remain nameless, would come over, he'd take off his coat and give it to me and I would stand there and SMELL it. The scent of him was hypnotizing. Guess this is borderline sex thread now, huh?

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

I like for a woman Chanel No.5 and for me Polo

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I use cucumber and watermellon shampoo and conditioner. Does that count as perfume?

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • JeffT
    JeffT

I make sure that Mrs. T always has a supply of Savannah Gardens from Crabtree and Evylen.

I agree that light is better, got into the elevator at work a while back. It had evidently just been vacated by some one who had marinated him/her self in something awful. Thought I was going to die before the door opened.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Whatever perfume or cologne you all like, my I ask that you use it moderation. Just a little dab here and there. No need to bathe in it. Some people wear way too much and it does get overpowering.

For those with allergies and such to it, when my Dad was in a Navy hospital just after WW2, White Shoulders was the only perfume the ladies were allowed to wear. Something about it's purity or subtleness, that didn't overpower the patients. It's very subtle and very provacative, at least to me. Last time I checked, it was selling for nearly $200 an ounce.

As far as cinnamon goes, when I smell it, I get a huge case of the munchies and sex is the last thing on my mind then.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I have worn Opium by Yves St. Laurent for about 15 years. I love it. But, I have worn White Shoulders, Dakota. On a man I love Polo. And Alfred Sung.

It's strange how certain colognes/perfumes automatically remind you of a particular guy, and where you were or what you were doing when he smelled that way.

April

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

For Him: Tuscany

For Her: J'Adore

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Celia
    Celia

Chanel 19
    fresh, clean scent.

For Him : ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit