What is your Favorite perfume

by butalbee 54 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

Yeah, this is fluff! But hey, it's "clean fluff" not my typical sex thread...

Oh, BTW, I think perfume is sexy. My ex once told me that he knew when I walked into a room, even before he seen me by my scent. That was a turn on.

• LDH
    LDH

Casmir by Chopard---VERY exotic.

"CHOPARD created CASMIR in 1991. It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: peach, raspberry and lemon. The middle notes are: jasmine, mandarin and ylang-ylang and the base of the fragrance is: amber vanilla and benzoin. CASMIR is recommended for evening use."

is from http://store.yahoo.com/perfumesamerica/awchop17s.html

Lisa

Also love Joop and the Eau de Lancome that you can't get in this country---first found it when I lived in Puerto Rico. Also love the Clarins line.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Red by Giorgio
    Dolce & Gabanna
    Angel

• Beans
    Beans

CFM, it works every time!

Beans

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Dakota:
    I used to always wear White Shoulders, it's one of my favorites.

Muguet de Bois was another and I've recently had a sample of Tova Night and it's really nice too.
    I can't take real strong perfumes, makes me nauseous. I love nice, clean smells. Vanilla is wonderful. Remember Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies always rubbed vanilla or lemon verbena behind her ears, LOL.

Oh, and they say the most sexual scent to stimulate a man's interest is cinnamon. So girls, don't forget to make up a batch of cinnamon rolls when you're trying to impress the new guy at work!

• LB
    LB

I'm not a fan of perfume. Clean is nice.

I recall one family at my old hall. These women would walk by and your eyes would burn.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

ivory soap here

• Kismet
    Kismet

For me: Drakkar Noir, Quorum and Paul Sebastian Casual, but like most guys I think we wear what our GF tells us to! What do we know??? LOL

On ladies: I like the smell of Mackie.

Boucheron is one of the most alluring fragrances I have ever encountered but anyone who has tried it on has had it adversely react with their skin thereby affecting the fragrance..

Harrod's of London also have a few customized blends for ladies. One will always bring back very distinct and happy memories. :) I think it was #23 or #34. I forget which.

I find most women have a good sense of what works on them. I have never felt it necessary to try to get someone to change their choice of perfumes.

But I agree wholeheartedly that subtle is best!! Just that little waft tickling the senses can be a major turn on! That being said, the opposite is true when someone has apparently bathed in perfume.

And don't get me started on the 'assault with a deadly perfume' that always occurs in department stores. grrrrrrr

Kismet

• butalbee
    butalbee

I read an article in Prevention mag that men are turned on by the smell of pumkin pie and lavender, and women like the smell of cucumbers and licorice. What do you think?

Oh--I love the smell of Eternity for men.

• Solace
    Solace

My favorite scent?
    I prefer my husband not wear cologne.
    I love the way he smells naturally. Seriously, and Im not trying to turn this into a sex thread. Dont get me wrong, he wears deoderant. (Im not talking about that kind of scent). Have you ever been attracted to someones natural scent?

For myself, he usually gives me frangrances that are sweet or fruity. I think he wants me to smell like food or something. Do men always think with their stomach?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit