What is your Favorite perfume

by butalbee 54 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

What is your favorite perfume? How do you like to smell[lol], and how do you like your significant other to smell? Is scent a sexual stimulant for you? What's the best place on your body to put perfume on?

• chezza
    chezza

My favorite perfume is joop, i put it behind the knees, the ears, back of neck, and the wrists and cleavage, i love it when my man wears polo, it brings so many memories flooding back.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I always wear perfume. I have more than one favorite. I like Carolina Herrera, Geogio, Eternity, and Romance to name a few.

For men, I like Jako and Drakar Noir and also polo.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

The Body Shops Vanilla Oil - put it in a spritzer with some voddy and shake and then spray on pulse points. DIVINE!!!. And it lasts all day, so I'm told by my workmates.

I like my men to smell faintly...with an underlying smell of a woody aftershave...Cool Waters is nice. And I'm a fan of Brute...don't ask me why. And yes, I do get turned on by the FAINT smell of aftershave...you would not believe how much so!!!!!

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• butalbee
    butalbee

My favorite is Poison by Christian Dior. I spray it all over, on my neck, behind my ears, clevage, thighs.

• KistByQpid
    KistByQpid

In no particular order:

Ralph Lauren's-Lauren
    Tova-Tova
    Tova-Body,Mind & Spirit
    Tova-Tova Nights
    Paco Raban's-XS Elle

Clean is the key. Nothing overpowering, that makes other people's eyes water (for me that would be "tabu" yuck) I like perfume that has florals & citrus, what the gals at Nordstroms refer to as "green." I can't take perfume that knocks you back 10 feet. Same for guys cologne...just about anything BUT...nothing that smells like mouthwash or bug repellent though!

• butalbee
    butalbee

KistByQpid--guess then, "Deep Woods Off" mosquito repellent is a NO on your list....

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Butal:

I luv Poison!!!!!!! And I'm a fan of Lou Lou too. But, do to my conscience, I can no longer buy these or any french perfume for that matter as they are tested on animals....and I'll have none of that.

Although I did hear a rumour that The Body Shop tested on animals too! Or the horror of human society!

• KistByQpid
    KistByQpid

LOL Butalbee! Yeah, some of the men's colognes are something else...I mean some of them are dangerously close to crossing the line between "masculine" and "industrial strength!"

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I don't use perfumes or even colognes, because I've developed a faint allergy to some of the fixatives or preservatives or something. So I wear essential oils, mostly. My favorites are patchouli, vetiver, and synthetic jasmine.

When I was a kid, pre-allergy, I adored Faberge's Tigress, which I don't think is being made any more. It was a very dark, smooth, woody fragrance. But my mother had a rule that no lady would "steal another woman's thunder," as she put it, so I couldn't wear Tigress, her "signature" perfume. So, at 14, I went out looking for a signature scent, and finally found No. 4711, by the same people who make Tosca. (Can't remember who makes it). My mother said she liked it as much as Tigress ... and that she would never wear it, because it was MINE.

Gently Feral
    who hopes class runs in the family...?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit