What is your Favorite perfume

by butalbee 54 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Tallyman - OMFG WAAAYYYYY too FUNNY!!!!!

• david_10
    david_10

"Escape." The greatest fragrance ever invented. Everytime I smell it, it makes me howl at the moon.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

I have a love/hate relationship with perfume.

Hey DakotaRed and Pierced Angel: I've been a "WHITE SHOULDERS" girl forever. Absolutely love it. Been wearing it forever because I like it and also because I get a headache from everything else (especially Estee Lauder's "Youth Dew"). Same with men's colognes so I prefer a nice clean soap smell on my men. Hint: Perfumes/colognes don't taste very good!

And I definitely agree, a little dab will do ya. I use one drop of the real perfume on one wrist and rub that wrist against the other wrist and then rub my wrist on my neck and chest. That's plenty and it lasts very faintly all day without reapplying. My personal opinion is that perfume is a very intimate thing. As such, it should only be detected when someone is very close to you. Also, it may be your favorite scent but that doesn't mean everyone in the whole room likes it. Just my 2 cents worth!

Trot

You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• blindfool
    blindfool

For Mrs. Fool-Opium: Boy that drives me crazy!
    For Me-usually CK-B (by Calvin Klien)

• Mulan
    Mulan

Beautiful, by Estee Lauder. I have worn it for about 20 years. Seldom even try anything else.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit