How Can I Kindly Kick Weak And Unproductive Publishers Out Of My Kingdom Hall?

by AuntConnie 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lol i may not be able to spell,however my team will be in the superbowl.lol

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

lol i may not be able to spell,however my team will be in the superbowl.lol

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lol to bad you cant erase your post about ravens getting their%$# kicked,your making false predictions like the wt lol

• Crisis of Conscience
  • Open mind
    Open mind

C'mon folks, let's cut Aunt Connie a break here.

She did at least ask how she could KINDLY kick out the weak and unproductive publishers.

That's a little bit of progress.

om

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Since posting on apostate discussion boards is a sign of a weak and uproductive publisher who is not heeding the guidance of the Slave Class as written in the spiritual food lovingly provided by the Governing Body, a Letter of Disassociation would be an appropriate first step.

Edit to add: Seriously, I mean this! If you find yourself so much in conflict with the congregation as your posts have indicated, why are you staying? Doing so is making you upset, unloving, and angry. That does not good for you, nor anybody else. Recognize that the time has come to make an honest split.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

AuntConnie

Why did I listen to you people here, I live in my own comfort zone and avoided this kind of dirt. I think it's not fair of you apostates or ex-witnesses to expect me to drive them around and pay for their kids lunches and smoothies knowing I will never be repaid or reimbursed by her mother. I don't like you tinkering with my mind and heart, I was happily devoid of emotion or compassion before I came here. I do not like feeling guilt again and yet your location and words are addictive to me.

If God's law does it's job, you should be feeling dead soon. Try reading the bible without a WT commentary. Look for something called "the grace of God"

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

religion just makes you feel better than everyone else..

• Scott77
    Scott77

I think,all you posters might have forgotten one important thing about Auntie Connie. He not she is an Elder who is counting hours for posting here.

Scott77

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aunt Connie is a he? Cyber drag, cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit