How Long has it Been since you Last Attended Meetings and What Caused...

by flipper 152 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

CRAPOLA- Indeed, I got your message. Thanks ! Read it and PMed you back a message as well ! Take care.

GOODSOUL- Congratulations on getting your freedom by exiting and stopping attending meetings. I'm sure it was a challenge for you considering having served as an elder. But it will bring you and your wife closer together as a couple I'd be willing to bet. Good for you.

DISSONANCE_RESOLVED- I think this new GB thing where they are only claiming to be the alleged " faithful slave " themselves - is causing many JW's like yourself to wake up to the deceit and arrogance within the leaders of the WT Society. I know it will be tough for you as you have lots of JW family still in- however I found after I stopped attending in 2003 that even though some of my JW family shunned me totally- not all did. A fair amount of them still will talk with me and see me. I just have to be careful about how our conversations go. Believe me " picking the day you die " would be a lot harder than exiting the Witnesses.

Our life is actually just beginning in a newer , positive way with freedom of mind once we stop giving over our power to JW elders. It gets better and better and the picture becomes much more in focus and clearer the further and longer you are away from the JW cult, believe me. We will be here for you as a support as well my friend. Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• d
    d

Since leaving I feel so much more free and happy.

• flipper
    flipper

D- You and me both ! I feel a hell of a lot happier these last 9 years plus after exiting the organization and not going to meetings. Like a ton of bricks was lifted off of my shoulders

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit