Georgia mom shoots home intruder five times

by Bonnie_Clyde 112 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

"And?"? "AND?"? What the F*** are you asking?

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Just over a year ago we were the victims of a home invasion. The perpetrator was convicted on 3 counts and is serving his sentence. He was armed with a bat. I was not armed and detained him. If I would have had my gun accessible he would most likely be dead. Going through criminal court I wonder what the outcome would have been then.

• trillaz
    trillaz

Tylinbrando It's great you defended your turf, but I'm curious, did the perpetrator sue you?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

And what the hell is the point of this thread? And what exactly is the significance of this story?

What a load of crap. You do realise there are plenty of countries that dont have guns and everyone does just fine. THey also dont have mass rampages where a gun nut shoots everyone.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

AND what the F*** does it matter to you? I feel pretty confident that we all know your stance on this. Oh wait I'm sorry, I don't have a clue what you think right?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

No, you don't

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

For every one of these, there are X number of accidental shootings because of a gun in the house.

Now, if I were the woman who shot the intruder, I would be thrilled beyond belief that I had thusly defended my family. But I also have personally worked with a woman whose 12 year old son accidentally shot his 11 year old brother. Their family was destroyed. All because there was a gun in the house. How do you want your family destroyed - an armed intruder or an accident?

Fact is - the odds - statisically - are against.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

In that case F*** Off.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Now, if I were the woman who shot the intruder, I would be thrilled beyond belief that I had thusly defended my family. But I also have personally worked with a woman whose 12 year old son accidentally shot his 11 year old brother. Their family was destroyed.

He had a freaking crowbar...........

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Why don't you let someone hit you in your thick head with a crowbar Beks and see how it feels. Or bettet yet let him beat your kids brains out with the goddamned thing.

But no...she shouldn't have shot him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit