Georgia mom shoots home intruder five times

by Bonnie_Clyde 112 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

This woman was "famous" for carrying her gun with her everywhere, even to her kid's soccer game. I wonder why she couldn't defend herself?

Probably because she thought spraying bullets from the hip was a good idea. I mean, it had a pistol grip, that dirty assault weapon, right, BizzybodyBee?

I don't really want to single out posters that wrote what seems to be something rather "cold".

So, you're willing to talk crap until it comes to "put up or shut up" time?

Look, my point is that taking a human life is NOT something that one speaks of as if one is slapping a mosquito or giving a misceant a nice slap, know what I mean?

Until you show me who, on this forum, on this thread, has done that, then no, I really don't.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

OK there seems to be a little misunderstanding about the point I was trying to make with my little shooting scenario thing. Which scenario do you think would be safer for the homeowner and his/her children if the homeowner had no other choice but to use the weapon? The handgun or the AR? And please tell me why you think this. I really want to know how many of you perceive these things based on what I know about them.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

And I find the subject of being forced to kill someone very serious. That's why I'm talking about it. Novel concept huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit