New York Times Essay - The Blessings of Atheism

by Band on the Run 73 Replies latest social current

• tec
    tec

I do adore you, Miz. You suck em in every time ;)

(not speaking about you, Unstop, but those who have been sucked in a few times now)

Peace,

tammy (giggling)

• AGuest
    AGuest
    H- Hell, as in going to with gasoline draws.

That has got to be one of, if not THE funniest line I've read on this board... ever (thank you, dear RoosterMan... and peace to you!). I laughed for almost 3 full minutes before I could even post this. NOT that I believe/agree with it... but it just sounded SO funny. After reading "A" and "T", I mean.

Ahhh, man...whew! Sniff! (SA wipes tears from eyes).

That's it, though, chikkens; nothing more. No other comment. Please... carry on.

A slave of Christ,

SA, who "heard" that her name had been invoked (why, though, is totally beyond ME - ) and so came to see what all the ruckus was about and, well, found it to be the usual "much ado about nothing". Backing out... and no disregard to the OP, really...

• still thinking
    still thinking

I ought to start a thread on polarity and reiki and their ilk. Nearly 30 years of experience with all that sort of thing. I have plenty to say about it - but it isn't what this thread is about...Hortensia

Please start a thread about it Hortensia...I'd love to hear what you have to say about all that from your experience.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

marking to read essay later

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit