Former Elder Michael Johnson Norris WANTED

by Tylinbrando 77 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

In contact with major news agency in Costa Rica. The Embassy claims to be working on the extradition of Michael J Norris to Law Enforcement representatives. According to the Embassy they are putting pressure on lawyers representing MJN to get him out of their country. They are concerned if plea relations break down that MJN will bolt. It is taking far too long and I am sketchy about CR officials but I have to trust what USA detectives are saying when they tell me it is just a matter of time and they have complete confidence they will apprehend him regardless of his cooperation.

Also communicating with Dateline in efforts to update their 2002 story of Jehovah's Witnesses and Pedophilia.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Good to hear.

hopefully Dateline will do the update!!

We still have Rick McLean to find as well! I so hate child molesters!!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Are you all f--ing brain dead or am I being shuned for my comments. On the very first page of this post I told you that there is no extradition between Costa Rica and the US. What can't you understand about that? If you are wanted....Costa Rica is the place to flee to.

Now....instead of flapping your idiot answers.......do a little bit of research before stating your opinion.

So get f--ing real and know what you are talking about.

HappyDad

• Diest
    Diest

Hey HappyDad why not look up the Treaty

http://www.costaricalaw.com/extradition-treaty-usa-costa-rica-full-text-english.html

Goolge is a great tool to keep yourself from looking like an asshat. So before flapping your idiot thoughts based on anecdotal evedince....why not go look it up.

Looks like his case would meet all of the requirements.

ARTICLE 2 Extraditable Offenses (1) An offense shall be an extraditable offense if it may be punished under the laws of both Contracting Parties by deprivation of liberty for a maximum period of more than one year or by any greater punishment. (2) An offense shall also be extraditable if it consists of an attempt to commit or participation in the commission of any offense described in paragraph (1) of this Article. Extradition shall also be granted for illicit association, as provided by the laws of Costa Rica , to commit any offense described in paragraph (1) of this Article, and for conspiring as provided by the laws of the United States of America , to commit any such offense. (3) For the purpose of this Article, an offense shall be an extraditable offense: (a) Whether or not the laws of the Contracting Parties place the offense within the same category of offenses or denominate the offense by the same terminology; or (b) Whether or not the offense is one for which United States federal law requires, for the purpose of establishing jurisdiction in a United States federal court, proof of interstate transportation, or use of, or effect on, the mails or other facilities affecting interstate or foreign commerce. (4) When extradition has been granted for an extraditable offense, it may also be granted for any other offense specified in the request for extradition, even if the other offense may be punished by less than one year's deprivation of liberty in either State, provided that all other requirements for extradition are met. The Requesting State shall submit the documentation required by Article 9 for each offense for which extradition is requested pursuant to this paragraph.

• Diest
    Diest

We have had an active treaty with Costa Rica since October 11, 1991.

Here are the countries the US has no extradition agreement with.

Bhutan
    Botswana
    Brunei
    Burkina Faso
    Burundi
    Cambodia
    Cameroon
    Cape Verde
    Central African Republic
    Chad
    China
    Comoros
    Djibouti
    Equatorial Guinea
    Ethiopia
    Gabon
    Guinea
    Guinea Bissau
    Indonesia
    Iran
    Ivory Coast
    Jordan
    Kuwait
    Laos
    Lebanon
    Libya
    Madagascar
    Mali
    Maldives
    Mauritania
    Mongolia
    Morocco
    Mozambique
    Nepal
    Niger
    Oman
    Qatar
    Russia
    Rwanda
    Samoa
    Sao Tome e Principe
    Saudi Arabia
    Senegal
    Somalia
    Sudan
    Syria
    Togo
    Tunisia
    Uganda
    United Arab Emirates
    Vanuatu
    Vietnam
    Yemen
    Yemen South
    Zaire

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

"asshat" great word. I assure you there is very amicable relationships with CR and US officers. it is full force as we speak and I am in communication with the Consular of Children's Affairs in Washington and the US agents at the CR Embassy.

if you are a Felony Fugitive of the USA, Costa Rica is one of the worst places to flee.

"either you come back, or we are coming to get you"

who is pissing in your cornflakes?

• Diest
    Diest

You are doing a great job Ty....any new updates?

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Man I hope they get this guy, and I'm glad that it seems Costa Rica has a good relationship with the US.

The extradition situation between the US and Taiwan is seemingly nonexistant. A few years ago an American guy charged with several counts of molestation (he ran a daycare along with his wife, who was also charged) jumped bail and fled to Taiwan. Althought the Taiwanese authorities were made aware, their hands were tied because of no formal relations with the US.

Anyway, they were able to get the guy back to the US for a different reason: His visa expired. To locate the guy they had a female officer leave her contact information around the varous expat clubs, looking for a "language exchange." That flushed the guy out and he was sent back because of the expired visa, where authorities were waiting for him.

It took awhile but it finally worked out. You can run but you can't hide forever.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The only cure for pedo's is the electric chair.

• Tylinbrando

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit