Former Elder Michael Johnson Norris WANTED

by Tylinbrando 77 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

why is it i google his name and can not find anything about this? hmmmmmmmmm

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Allow me to correct myself, I found the OP on the Santa Barbara Sherriff Dept Facebook page.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Allow me to correct myself, I found the OP on the Santa Barbara Sherriff Dept Facebook page.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Maybe somebody should call the Dog.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Tylin...was he an elder at the KH that was right off the 101 north of Carp? I have former friends that attend there, and they have kids...I wonder if his activities were known to the congregation there? Bet they would be freaking out!...

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Wannabefree...the Dog got cancelled!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

the Dog got cancelled

All the more reason to call him, he must need work! He made $200K per episode ... a few jobs like this a year will keep the bills paid.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Good point wannabefree...he might need the work to maintain his lifestyle!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I hope they ship his sorry butt back to the U.S. pronto.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

tenyearsafter said:

Tylin...was he an elder at the KH that was right off the 101 north of Carp? I have former friends that attend there, and they have kids...I wonder if his activities were known to the congregation there? Bet they would be freaking out!...

Yes that is the correct KH in Santa Barbara County where he was an elder for decades. He last attended there around 2006 before leaving to Costa Rica to build on his property. All of the Elders that served at that time have been made aware of the present charges and the current BOE has also been made aware. The publishers and community have been made aware of the charges by email, media outlet and word of mouth. Posters will be going up in 3 counties starting this week.

to Blondie:

Detectives have explained to me that Costa Rica works closely and well with US law enforcement. I have been told they could put a team together and go retrieve him at their will. My feeling, and all indications, is they will wait to see if he turns himself in or the Costa Rican authorities detain him first.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit