Former Elder Michael Johnson Norris WANTED

by Tylinbrando 77 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tylinbrando
  • Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Michael Norris currently resides in a ranch property located 20 minutes outside of Quepos, Costa Rica. He currently attends the Quepos English Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Sounds like someone could make a quick $250k? Not sure how the system works. Would they have to arrest him too, or just supply info?

• perfect1
    perfect1

Tylin if you have that info why dont you turn him in

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

This information has been forwarded to law enforcement. They have gps coordinates and maps pinpointing his local. As it is a fugitive felony, multiple agencies across several countries are involved. It is only a matter of time before the perpetrator is apprehended. I am simply forwarding the information. Trust me I have contemplated internation travel to get the job done myself.

• blondie
    blondie

So has the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Office made tentative extradition arrangements with Costa Rica?

http://www.costaricalaw.com/extradition-treaty-usa-costa-rica-full-text-english.html

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

From what I know having a lady friend with her ex husband living in Costa Rica.......they protect anyone because there is no extradition regardless of the crime.

HappyDad

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I'm told that pedophilia is incurable.

I wonder if the parents with children in this Costa Rican congregation have a right to know.

....this policy sickens me.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I am sure costa rica has internet...he can only hide for so long.

Oz

kinda of curious as to how Tylin knows this guys whereabouts when the law doesn't...but i guess thats why they put up the notice, to find someone that does.

• haboob48
    haboob48

I could be wrong..........think the gb will turn him in for that cold cash!? hey, I am just sayin! they are needing some $!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit