Former Elder Michael Johnson Norris WANTED

by Tylinbrando 77 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

http://costaricaneedgreaters.blogspot.com/2010/04/week-nine.html

Photos pulled from Quepos Congregation Blog above. Perp in orange dress shirt.

• perfect1
    perfect1

Tylin, at first i didnt understand, but I like this way you have of making it public knowledge who is a molester.

When the WTBTS requires keeping it all so hush hush- the best way would be to publicize who these pedophiles really are.

Its a small world, right. I mean, I used to love Carpinteria beach.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I think a few people I know live out there. I pass that KH on the way to Ventura from LA.

The big question will be, how long have they known about his history, and was he appointed regardless of what they knew?

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Redundant but more effective if any of you feel compelled to share on the net.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Tylinbrando: since the picture is from 2010, is it known that this perp is still in Costa Rica?

Surely the Organization knows where he is, if he is a fugitive, are they required to cooperate?

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

He owns and lives on a ranch property near Quepos in Costa Rica. It is my understanding that officers know of this location. I do not know how they will proceed based on that knowledge. I was told personally by his spouse only 30 days ago that he attends the Quepos Congregation meetings. I can only speculate that officers are hoping the publicity will compel the Perp to turn himself in.

The Organization will do nothing except attempt to spin themselves out of culpability.

• Tylinbrando
  • wannabefree
    wannabefree

Tylinbrando - sent a pm

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

WBF- Thank you. Reply sent.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Wha Happened: I think a few people I know live out there. I pass that KH on the way to Ventura from LA

Carpenteria is North of Ventura, so you would not have passed it if going from LA to Ventura.

I used to live in Ventura, I have passed that KH many times. I always thought it was the prettiest KH, it was built before the quick build, cookie cutter halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit