Former Elder Michael Johnson Norris WANTED

by Tylinbrando 77 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Anyone else notice nary a Costa Rican in that Congregation photo?

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

it is the English edition. lots of retirees and needgreaters. many travelers as well.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

there are five CR nationals by my count anyways

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Extradiction, Shmestradiction... If they really wanted this guy, he would have been arrested by now... It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), which is partly controlled by the Watchtower Legal Dept, has already stepped in to prevent this pedo's arrest... Just saying... An international scandal like this is the last thing the WT needs right now. It's very likely that money has already changed hands... time will tell...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

wsn't the former owner of Mcafee on the run as well from that country? I didn't see any arrests happening there.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

bail will be set based on his assets until I show up to court protesting and pointing to his obvious and practiced flight risk. Watchtower is attempting to excise him in every way at this moment.

mcafee guy was Belize.

there will be no heroic extradition, he will get pulled over in CR for drunk driving and be detained, then according to fugitive law handed over to the USA. or at customs at any border, flagged arrested and shipped

• james_woods
    james_woods

I think McAfee ran away again but was arrested when he hit the airport - right?

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

mcafee traveled to guatamala. . flagged, detained arrested in florida

• jam
    jam

I visited that Hall years ago. Two families from that hall

served in Belize with me and my family. My ex-wife attended

the Hall around 2005-2009. Small world.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

So fitting "Brother Johnson" LIKES to wear Orange...he will blend in with the other prison wives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit