I need prayers about Engine Out Service on my Ferrari.

by james_woods 65 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Don't stress the camshaft mess, for only $6800 a new car you can possess and I must confess with only three wheels and seats for two, you may see some some stares and laughs--- and although you might not always drive a fast car, when you do, it's a Ferrari.

in 2014?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Moshe, if a big Dallas Texas semi-trailer truck fails to see you in that, you will be flatter than a pancake.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Moshe, if a big Dallas Texas semi-trailer truck fails to see you in that, you will be flatter than a pancake.

LOL - I think the semi wins pretty much every time, no matter what you are driving

• james_woods
    james_woods

Very nice pictures, Scott77. Yes, the ones at top right and bottom are Testarossa Flat 12s, but the upper left is a Lamborghini.

All the Ferrari techs I know here in Dallas say you cannot tell anything by visual inspection, and to replace the belts on schedule. There is usually enough other things to do to make pulling the engine worthwhile at these intervals anyway, and you get a complete underhood detail practically free when you do the service.

It is just the price of tickets on this ride.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Moshe - I'm a Beetle lover too.

• Scott77
    Scott77

More prayer please until James Wood's Ferrari is fixed. Please, keep praying.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit