New F&DS Light question

by ItsMyLife 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

"Jesus will reward "the faithful and discreet slave" by resurrecting the individual members of that group to heavenly life and by giving them royal authority over all Christ's belongings in heaven and on earth. This is the same reward promised to all faithful anointed Christians."

Yes, the same reward promised but apparently not to those still alive excpet 8 crazy guys in New York. The other presently living crazy people are not included in this promise

• Emery
    Emery

From what I have gathered --since they have not yet laid out all the details of this new light-- is that the 144k are now the domestics along with the earthlings when it comes to the channelled AUTHORITY. The rewards stay the same and are grandfathered in at this time.

The Faithful and Discreet Slave only exists when a special gathering takes place. When these special 8 domestics gather, they combine and transform into the Faithful and Discreet Slave, kinda like a theological VOLTRON.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

"The rewards stay the same and are grandfathered in at this time."

Sounds just like a corporation, describing new rules regarding your frequaint flyer miles

• Emery
    Emery

Haha, yeah I purposely made it sound like im describing a benefits policy to an anointed JW.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

God I love VOLTRON!!!

Did my analysis make sense? Also, wouldn' the FDS, need to be a differnt group entirely from the 144,000 according to nu-lite?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Let's try this again..

Wha happened said,

"So with this scripture, and the current GB statements, the 12k+ anointed are now NOT providing food at it's proper time, so there is no basis to "appoint them over all his belongings". So according to this, no one is is going to be "appointed ",until the number of the GB, gets to 144k.

Who cares about the overlapping generation, this can go on for 100's of years"

HOLY S**T !!! Wha Happened is right!!!!!

Since only those appointed by Christ after 1919 are dispensing spiritual food, there is no basis for this statement :

" This is the same reward promised to all faithful anointed Christians.-Luke 22:28-30; Revelation 20:6. "

So how could the Apostles be rewarded with thrones in God's Kingdom if they were never part of the FDS?!?!?! Remember Jesus' disciples argued about who would get to sit next to him in heaven? Let's not forget the 24 Elders.....

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

This new teaching is to replace the idea that Christ inspected them in 1919 and appointed them over all his eartholy belongings.

The 1919 inspection depended on 1914 being true. Now the inspection and appointment is future they have paved the way to ditch 1914.

Then they can sweep the embarrassing 607 issue away. (Those two articles were just temporary damage control)

HB

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

"HOLY S**T !!! Wha Happened is right!!!!! "

Yea well even the sun shines on a dog's ass once a day

• james_woods
    james_woods
    This new teaching is to replace the idea that Christ inspected them in 1919 and appointed them over all his eartholy belongings.
    The 1919 inspection depended on 1914 being true. Now the inspection and appointment is future they have paved the way to ditch 1914.
    Then they can sweep the embarrassing 607 issue away.

I don't completely discount the possibility of this - but it just seems to me (on a gut level) that they are not thinking that far ahead.

I think it is a direct result of their fear of the ever-increasing number of new "annointed" partakers - something they have not been able to control as of yet.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho
    Wha happened said,

"So with this scripture, and the current GB statements, the 12k+ anointed are now NOT providing food at it's proper time, so there is no basis to "appoint them over all his belongings". So according to this, no one is is going to be "appointed ",until the number of the GB, gets to 144k.

Who cares about the overlapping generation, this can go on for 100's of years"
    HOLY S**T !!! Wha Happened is right!!!!!

I thnk you are confusing the function of the 144,000 with the F&DS. The F&DS was appointed in 1919, but Jesus never said anything about the 144,000 in Mathew 25. The 144,000 are the anointed Israel of God which began at pentecost 33CE. The F&DS are the GB who care for the domestics in the last days. Domestics of course are the 144,000 and the other sheep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit