Yahweh was a Cannanite god Ashtoreth his wife...before the Jews!! Unreal!

by Witness 007 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

its not seroius feelings betweens us but when im trying to make a point and he twist things all the time is annoying ,i try to be polite to him,and yes go ravens!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

EP, clear.

Unstop, not so much.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ep: i said three times now nothing is untruth,and yes i did compare to atheist who do it more,notice i said objection does not mean lie

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am not asking you to be polite, I am asking you answer a question, one that you dishonestly said you have answered.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Saying "I did not say there was untruth" is NOT an answer to "what did he say that was untrue".

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

ep's picture reminds me of one of those old elders that use to work the sound in the hall and would scream on you if you didnt roll the mic cord properly...ah the memories

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Well that's another potentially enlightening thread hijacked by petty bickering.

I was going to comment and suggest sources, but it will be lost in all the flying fur and feathers...

HB

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh Hammy, I would be interested in your sources.

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

I am actually reading A History of God right now, so the original topic interests me. As far as who's more disrespectful, atheists or believers, I'm sure we all know that there are members of both groups that are guilty of that. I find that fundamentalists and especially evangelists on the Christian side are often very judgmental and offensive. But so are some atheists. Both sides will tend to think the other is worse.

Unless someone has hard evidence, as far as I'm concerned, this is getting you nowhere. If you're a rude Christian or a rude atheist, you're bound to think the guys on the other side of the fence are the real jerks. That's just how it is.

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

Me too, Hamsterbait. Even if I'm more of a pet rat owner myself. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit