My Humble Opinion of This Forum

by turtleturtle 96 Replies latest jw friends

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Do.Not.Kiss.The.Monkey

No.Besa.El.Mono. Es un duende gnomo.

Warning: monkey may be a relative of sasquatch - lives in the Canadian backwoods.

• shamus100
    shamus100

>:O I never thought of myself as that being trans-specied and all but perhaps it is true...

I recommend FArkels threads, darling. Anything by Alltime Jeff is good too as is Jeremy C - a poster that didn't do much here, was from bethel. His insights and posts as astounding.

• tiki
    tiki

i have no issue with the use of the word 'troll' - in fact, in some cases i find it pretty darn appropos. as for overly emotional, or discussions going haywire - you realize you can skip over that stuff?!? read what you want - respond as you like - you don't have to buy into everyone's ideas and opinions....it's a forum. some rant, some rave, some bring up interesting subjects, questions, situations, and sometimes it's a lot of fluff......and sometimes you will get the best laugh of the day right on this site!!!

• tiki
    tiki

oh mamochan13 - have you seen sasquatch? they've been sighted in more places than the woods of canada.......:) like the loch ness monster.....fascinating.

• shamus100
    shamus100

** ahem **

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

That's the only thing Shamuses are good for!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I see a red x closeted bethelite six screens... whatever... ;P

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Shamus the professional cat-washer. He used to be a cat herder until that accident with the horse... and the cowboy riding it.

• shamus100
    shamus100

>:O OFF-TOPIC COMMENT ABOVE!!! BAN HIM, BAN HIM!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit