My Humble Opinion of This Forum

by turtleturtle 96 Replies latest jw friends

• Cyruse
    Cyruse

Excellent thread. Not one person has sunken to being rude. I love it. The reasons I don't bother posting on this forums, and just lurk....are what the OP spelled out. Alot of interesting things can be found here, and I enjoy some of it...I just know I couldnt engage most in a dialogue with it being a problem. I'm not a apostate, or a fader, I'm a halfway active witness who finds merit in whatever i read. Would love it if this forum would evoke a higher percentage of posts that dont dissolve into a "circle-j**"

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

How kind of you to set us straight.

• cognac
    cognac

I agree with the whole troll thing being used around here WAY to often... It's been really obnoxious at times...

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

good humor bsmart. btw is that short for be smart, b-s mart(subsidiary of walmart or K-mart) or BS-mart, where we can buy all of our BS and BS accessories? the reason i ask is because my BS detector is out of batteries. lol

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

TurtleT- I really like soup. I really like Turtles, too. I would never have considered eating a turtle...until NOW.

Turtlex2, I was all "Everybody be nice. Everybodyplay fair". Well, Shellie, nobody cares.

At least you have your shell to protect you.

There are a lot of walking wounded here. The best advice I could offer is to thicken your skin; let it become a shell, unkind words can bounce off from.

Have your say. Avoid people who's only purpose is to tear down. Don't personalize. Make the most out of the support you DO receive.

And share with others what you know and what you have learned.

Now, I'm gonna have some chicken soup.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    I agree with the whole troll thing being used around here WAY to often...

And remember what a troll wants to do: stir up a ruckus and obstruct civil discourse. When in doubt, give them a straight answer: if the post was serious that will be appreciated; when it's a troll it defeats their purpose; in either case lurking readers and newcomers will see a useful comment instead of more name-calling.

My $0.02 worth.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

GL, and rip. you are retaded for your'e opinion.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Troll! >:O

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ooooh, wookit da widdow monkey!!! wookit it!!! :D

• shamus100
    shamus100

When cute simians say obnoxious things they can get away with it every time!!! :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit