My Humble Opinion of This Forum

by turtleturtle 96 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

Well, you smell like poop, shampoo...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Conyack, you troll, you... you... you...

Rip you... you... you..

>:O

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

dont correct me. reterded is my new slang for super magnificent people. see what happens when you ASS-U-ME. you have turned my compliment into an insult.

• shamus100
    shamus100

** starts throwing plates around, smashing them **

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

oh, crap. i meant retreaded for the tire biter. is anyone buying my BS?

• shamus100
    shamus100

** hits fakesmile with a nerf baseball bat **

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

You guys (and not-so-adorable monkeys) must learn to behave. The OP just wanted to state a humble opinion and you start throwing stuff.

I did want to highlight a point I particularly agree with, though. CyberJesus: "Here you can say whatever you want to say until the mods decide you cant. Then you can still say it but you wont be able to write it for long. Welcome to the free world of jwn.... Sort of"

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    dont correct me. reterded is my new slang for super magnificent people. see what happens when you ASS-U-ME. you have turned my compliment into an insult

Ass, you! ME: -You called me RETaDED! Which is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blows a kiss at the bonobo

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Online forums are NOT, repeat NOT the same as a democracy. Whoever owns the forum calls the shots. Quit whining about it. There must be millions of other forums. AND, it's no problem at all to go start your own forum.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

rip, reteded... reasonable, educated, truthful, esteemed, deciscive, ernest, and... nevermind im so full of $#*t.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit