• bohm
    bohm

Mrs jones: not without going insane!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I never said it was easy.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I will put my point of view across and leave it at that unless I am directly asked a question. Don't need for my point of view to be agreed with, understood or liked

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well my break didn't even last a day.

I think yesterday morning I was Jaded from the night before!! The idea of debating someone who was about to read something written by Ken Ham was too much for me!!

edit - New New Years resolution, I must stop using exclamation marks like full stops.......

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Ah pal, you can't teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and annoys the pig. May I humbly suggest a few laxatives to get the healthy diet started, a cuddle with the Mrs and Kiddies, and a good blast of Dio.....perhaps Holy Diver or Heaven and Hell? Clear out the cobwebs.

Hugs n Stuff.......hopefully will see you all some time this year

Pol x

• cantleave
    cantleave

Paula,

Wales may well be on the agenda for 2013. Can't wait to drive up that bloody hill again!!!!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Haha, we have got used to the hill, the car however, hasn't. Still the views are good. You are more than welcome.

• LV101
    LV101

I don't think you realize the impact you make about science/evolution on here and I know you spend an inordinate amount of time educating us about the best books but it's so appreciated.

It's amazing how we've had basic science in school a hundred yrs. ago (for many) and passed the course --- go out into the world, join a religion and try to believe all the garbage. We'll believe anything to buy into a promise because we want what we want. Scary.

Thanks for all you do.

LV

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Agreed

• Terry
    Terry

EntirelyPossible is my hero. He stated with crystalline perspicacity:

The secret is realizing debating people isn't for their benefit. They don't want to learn. It's to keep a balanced view.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit