How old are you?

by sooner7nc 170 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

Aw, you're a little younger than my mama, Gman

I might be your daddy, Jonesy! Was she dark and pretty?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Fitty Fo.

This is me two years ago. It's date stamped. You can even ask my vacuum cleaner.

• tiki
    tiki

nice foto -fitty fooo.....:) just a spring chick!!!!!!!! age is a state of mind............:)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" I might be your daddy, Jonesy! Was she dark and pretty?"

She was dark and beautiful, Gman.

She's still a lovely looking woman.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm young at heart, even though it does take more time to get up off the floor.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm young at heart, even though it does take more time to get up off the floor.

Oh...how I know that feeling...LOL

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    age is a state of mind............:)

Tell that to the 99 year old with one foot on a banana peel and the other foot in the grave!!!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I'm 2 and a half weeks younger than Caroline Kennedy, my mother was already in the same hospital as "Sen. Kennedy's" wife when she gave birth

I used to call Caroline my sister in my head, that is up until a few weeks ago when I saw her on the subway, I know we've both reached the 50+ mark, but my goodness, such wrinkles around her mouth and eyes !! Usually NYers don't stare when we see someone in the public eye, but I just had too, made me rush to the mirror when I got home to see if I had any hidden wrinkles, I guess the "black don't crack" rule is obviously true for some folks.

And yea, for some of you in the midwest or something, celebrities ride the subway ALL the time, won't give you my list, but I've seen quite a few.

• Glander
    Glander

Shirley - (not a hijack, I hope. But have the recent subway pushing incidents made people leery of being at the front?

When I was in Tokyo it made me nervous to be at the front with hundreds behind me. On the other hand, if you were at the back you might not get on the train.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Mentally: 10

In spirit: 70

Real age: 24

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit