How old are you?

by sooner7nc 170 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I've only celebrated 5 birthdays? so 5 but 37 in real life

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Glander - For some folks I'm sure it has, but for others they hardly pay attention to things like that. I myself face the other way, I never face the tracks.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

45 and counting!!

• flipper
    flipper

I am a youthful 53, my wife Mrs. Flipper is an even more youthful 57 ! We still dig sex. Plan on having more kids. Just joking !

MOUTHY- My JW mom will be 86 in June of 2013 and she's pretty spunky like you, but her mind is not free like yours is ! You remind me a lot of her so keep hangin' in there , just remember we love you lots my lady ! You bring a lot of wisdom , peace, and happiness to this board ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

I am 41, my wife [Enlightened Ephesian] is 43.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

(and a half)...
  • crmsicl
    crmsicl

Just turned 63

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yes, I can accept that from you, Still (although not sure I agree; more like if he did, I didn't hear him because I was too busy taking issue with something I should have gotten over, indeed, thought I had, but apparently have not - gonna work on that right now, though! Just goes to show why I [realize I] need a savior - surely could never save myself, not with my "mouth"!).

Even so, I sincerely apologized to dear Grace (peace to you!)... although I realize not all can recognize (or accept) a sincere apology. Kind of like that "who's truly repentant" thing some folks like to engage in. Best I can do, for now, though.

But if you need more let's do it via PM? Don't want to further distract from the OP.

And... you're welcome.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

I'm 57, and hubby recently turned 51.

• titch
    titch

58 at the current time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest