Are JW'S "hated" in all the world? Or...are they considered IRRELEVANT?

by Terry 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

Irrelevant for sure. Not important. An annoying religion with no say so in 'worldly' politics, social issues, etc. In their minds they are important, but the reality is...well, ya know.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Many years ago we had a WT study article on this subject.

We preach and preach and no one heeds, much less "gets" the message. Then, at the appointed time, Jehovah opens everyone's eyes and makes them see that He had both a message and a messenger. Now -- suddenly -- they comprehend what the Kingdom proclamation meant. The Kingdom becomes the relevant issue, overriding all the daily concerns that blinded them to JWs and the Word.

Is it too late?

I forgot . . .

CoCo

• jam
    jam

"We are hated and opposed in all the nations of the

earth, an identifying mark. Humm, Mohammed and

Jesus have been going at it for a long long time. I don,t

there is much love between those two groups. So the

question is , which of those two are hated the most by

the world. The JW,s are so far down the list, but probably

first on the list for being a pain in the butt for Government

officials.

• trujw
    trujw

America killed millions of Muslims the last 12 years. I think they won

• still thinking
    still thinking

Most people I know just think they are weird.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

If they were hated in all the world wouldn't Homeland security want to check them out as to why this would be so? Wouldn't Homeland want to know if they are a threat to our way of living in the free world? Homeland is interested in only serious threats to our demoracy. JW's are not even a blip on their radar. IRRELEVANT!

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

I meant Democracy.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jehovah`s Witnesses dont even preach in ALL the world , so how could they be hated in ALL the world . They would be lucky if they even reached a third of the world .Even countries that have the freedom to preach , their are many countries who have millions of citizens and only a handfull of jw`s .

I live in a small town approx.5000 people and a congregation of approx. 100 jw`s , you very seldom ever see any of them in d2d work.

They are truly delusional .

If you went down your street or covered the block where you live and asked every householder what jw`s preach 99.9% would not have a clue .

110 % would say they never preached "This Good News Of The Kingdom " to me .

They are totally...... IRRELEVANT

smiddy

• I quit!
    I quit!

Totally irrelevant. As others have said once you are out you realize just how pointless and irrelevant Jehovah's Witnesses are. As for being hated my experience has been that in most cases friends, relatives and the people a Jdbub works with bend over backwards trying not to offend them. You see a lot of this around the holidays.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

SURPRISE! People do not care and certainly are not thinking about Jehovah's Witnesses one way or another. JWs have a persecution complex. Not real. Irrelevant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit