Who is the biggest hypocrite JW that you know?

by Iamallcool 38 Replies latest jw friends

• JWOP
    JWOP

The biggest JW hypocrites I see are all the ones who read my blog and THEN proceed to berate my apostasy.

I usually tell them they need to run to the elders and confess that they've been purposely reading apostate material.

• fedup
    fedup

WT rules forces everyone to lead a double life. They created a nation of judges, everyone judges others based on how many meetings you go to, service hours you do, comments you make, types of movies you watch, how many drinks you take, length of vacation you go on, etc.

When someone does anything wrong, they are terrified to be caught or confess, because it leads to a judicial committee or for minor sins, being marked or just others gossipping about you.

Their neverending rule book you must obey to be a perfect jw can't be followed by everyone in one way or the other. Most will keep their sins a secret.

• Woody22
    Woody22

my sister and brother inlaw

• designs
    designs

The Servant Body of the Congregation I was assigned to in 1969, 3 of the 6 were wife beaters.

• Apognophos
  • wasblind
    wasblind

Wife beaters disease: As in layin' of the hands. Not intended to heal the wife

but to whoop her natural ass

The cure: Broomstick, fryin' pan, or pot

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

Nathan Homer Knorr (President Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc, 1942-1977)

This man was in high office within the Watchtower organization during the period Witnesses suffered the worst kinds of persecutions refusing to pledge allegiance to any government other than God’s kingdom.

The entire time this persecution was going on he (along with all the rest of Watchtower’s top leadership) was personally pledging allegiance to the United States of America.

What makes this a particularly heinous act is that not one time did Nathan Knorr or any other of Watchtower’s top leadership inform the Witness community that it was perfectly acceptable to pledge the national oath of allegiance to the United States as an alternative to the standard school-house pledge of allegiance.

Nathan Homer Knorr was willing to let small children suffer horrendous persecution in schools across America without informing their parents that these children could offer to pledge the same national oath of allegiance he was pledging at that very time.

Nathan Homer Knorr is one of the rankest hypocrites I can think of. He let children suffer needlessly.

For more documentation of this despicable act see:

Oath of Allegiance and Jehovah's Witnesses available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2011/03/oath-of-allegiance-and-jehovahs.html

And, Watchtower's Neutrality Doctrine available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2010/12/watchtowers-neutrality-doctrine.html

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• designs
    designs

Nathan Knorr good choice for #1

When all of us guys had our Draft troubles during the Vietnam War we got nice Letters from Knorr & Company that said- sorry you're on you own.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Marvin

which reminds me, folks in Malawi went through persecution because they thought that

havin' a govn't card meant they were betrayin' God

Question : How many Jehovah's Witnesses think they are betrayin' God by havin' a government issued Social Security card

here in the U.S.?????

Hypocrits !!!!!!!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

what is wrong with you apostates , how are you going to talk about jehovahs anoited like that, if it wernt for knorr you would not have the nwt, you guys never focus on the good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit