Who is the biggest hypocrite JW that you know?

by Iamallcool 38 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Just about any elder works for me--

• designs
    designs

Hey! I got my best suits at Goodwill

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

unstopableravens , i have had that type of thing thrown in my face more often than not. can they not realise how silly they are being?

WildeLover

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Me, for still going to the meetings........... I am mentally out, but don't want my family destroyed. So I could be justly labled a hypocrite for not leaving. I accept that. I am really working on not judging others.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lol i know its funny , some people really believe that way!

• d
    d

Those that rant against materialism but they themselves are very materialistic.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

My Brother....nice guy, very popular, very successful JW but he does the religion....His Way.

He has been married 3 times, each JW wife is younger than the next. He gets older but his wives get younger. His current one is a few months older than his daughter. He has never even so much as been publically reproved. He does what ever he has to do, to get by and remain popular. He has told me he doesn't think JW is the only truth out there and that the Society doesn't really know anything for sure and is wrong about a lot of things, but he is regular in service, gives talks and makes comments smarmy on his facebook page talking about the nearness of the end and looking forward to paradise (gag). Everything he does is very self serving. He has always lived by his own version of things and has his own fantasy world that he lives in. He makes things up in his head and just acts as if they are true and doesn't bat an eye when you point it out to him. For instance the other day he posted a beautiful studio photo of our Mom when she was in her 20's, on his facebook page. She passed away when she was in her early 50's. The caption on the photo said. "Mom On Graduation Day From University....Looking Forward to Seeing Her Again in Paradise" Our Mom never even so much as went to Community College let alone a University, but having a pretty university grad for a Mom makes him look better and fits the fantasy he has of himself in his head. I just want to hurl when I see these things. I wonder what my Moms non Witness siblings think when they see this on his facebook. I could make a comment on there like "And what University did our Mom go to....tell me the name of it...I want to know because it seems like my self the rest of her kids would have known about this but this is news to me ! " This would make him look like a total fool but I don't want to go there. I'd end up looking like the jerk. It's happened before when he copied photos of me and my family on vacation that I had posted on my facebook and used them without asking to advertise with on his business facebook.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Designs,

why did you go to the Goodwill, all you had to do

was sit butt naked in the field and let God dress ya

You know, like the lillies of the fields, I'm ashamed

you showed weakness in the faith goin' to the Goodwill

You Hypocrit !!!!!

At least that's what I was told about choosin' my partime Job

over service to Jehovah

• moshe
    moshe