YouTube Series on Salvation and what it actually is for JW's, Mormons, SDA

by Ticker 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

Ticker wrote:

Now I ask if you can show evidence that death is not due to sin?

I never claimed that death is not due to sin. I said I do not know what causes death. On the other hand, you claim that death is due to sin. When you make a claim, you have the responsibility to prove your claim.

• Ticker
    Ticker

Interested one,

I didn't make the claim rather God does. Since I couldn't disprove that sin causes death and in my opinion science gives support to it being a possible I put faith that the creator would get that right. Trust me like yourself I do question everything and I'm not afraid to explore all views. For me the cause of death being sin is a logical explanation that can harmonize with science quite nicely, albeit it requires an element of faith. Unfortunately it's something I can't say that God said in so and so scripture that the method of choice was to cause DNA to deteriorate causing death as a result of sin, no more then I could say science proves sin doesn't cause death. The element of faith is still required either direction one decides to take.

I respect your view and thank you again for your question as well as your valuable contribution to the topic. It was an intelligent query and I hope that I was clear enough in my attempt to answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit