YouTube Series on Salvation and what it actually is for JW's, Mormons, SDA

by Ticker 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

Ticker wrote:

not enough people question but rather swallow views presented without first determining the evidence to prove it so.

I agree.

Ticker also wrote:

death due to inherited sin.

Living things die. What evidence do you have to prove the idea that death is -due to- sin? If you have no evidence for that idea, why should any rational person believe it, given the first sentence I quoted from you?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

interseted one: every time i hear a comment like yours about sin, john chapter 9 comes to mind. read over it bud and i hope you see your sin. and merry ape-day

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

unstopableravens - I just read it. It says nothing to provide any answer to my question which was:

Living things die. What evidence do you have to prove the idea that death is -due to- sin? If you have no evidence for that idea, why should any rational person believe it, given the first sentence I quoted from you?
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the point is, if you dont believe in sin, you will never see it as a reason why people die,yet alone see the sin you have, and why like all of us we die.sin is not something physical that you can hold in your hand, no more than fear or anger, or joy.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

Sin is one thing. Death is another thing. What evidence do you have to prove that death is -due to- sin?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

because god told us at romans 6:23, so physically it cant be shown like you can phycsically show that losing blood leads to death. so yes its gods word and that to me is proof enough.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

unstopableravens wrote:

physically it cant be shown like you can phycsically show that losing blood leads to death.

If it can't be proven physically, please prove non-physically that Ticker's claim, which is: "death is -due to- sin" is true.

its gods word

The above is an opinion, not a fact, and therefore it doesn't help a person asking for objective evidence that the claim: "death is -due to- sin" is true.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

you cant say it not a fact! if god spoke it is a fact! how would it be possible to prove? what could prove it to you?

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

You are the one making the claim. When you make a claim, you bear the responsibility to prove it is true. It is not my responsibility to tell you how to prove it.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

unstopableravens wrote:

if god spoke it is a fact!

-if- God spoke it. Please prove that the -if- part is true.

I am leaving to visit family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit