kjw53 i am offering you a challange!

by unstopableravens 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

prologos well i was going to let him speak before i mentioned anything, but like i said he keeps going off topic and not addressing the need to be born again, but in his defense he is prob looking at a wt for a answer and when he does we can talk.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

@kjw53

I know this is a separate & private discussion, but as an brother myself, (despite discovering numerous falsehoods) I must ask you to defend (if you dare) two blatant lies perpetuated by our self-appointed "divinely inspired" GB.

Firstly, please read Revelation 20:1-12, then try and convince someone (anyone!) that it speaks of "new" scrolls which will be opened during Christ's 1000 year reign, and that they will consist of "new instructions" for inhabitants of the New World!

Three demonic expressions applied to an explanation of Revelation 20:12 - nothing less!! And yet, if I highlighted these corrupt teachings of the WTBTS, I would be putting myself at serious risk, and you know that!

Secondly, the false doctrine that alien residents were not included in the Law Covenant because they were not natural Israelites.

Based on that teaching, ask any of your brothers or sisters (especially elders!!) why was Ruth allowed to become part of Christ's lineage when she was a born and bred Mobitess????? Surely she corrupted the line of Judah????

Test the inspired expressions for yourself, and don't put your faith in princes or the sons of men!!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

kjw53 any time your ready bud, you can start with your view any ask any question you want. thanks im waiting.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

kjw53: ... much of Gods written word was hidden from mankinds eyes for a reason until these last days--so that the fds and no one else could have truths revealed through them exclusively

How convenient for them: they, and ONLY they, have this allegedly "revealed truth." And how do we know this? Because THEY tell us so it MUST be true.

kj, do you know what a con-artist is?

BTW, notice in your statement which I quoted above you say, "that the fds and no one else could have truths revealed through them exclusively." This begs the question, who really IS the "faithful and discreet slave"? Again, the WT publications are self-referential in claiming they are. Where is the independently varifiable proof? ....

00DAD

• cantleave
    cantleave

KjW - I thought we are to be like the Boreans?

To accept everything the FDS (whoever they are) without questioning is not very Borean like is it?

So without the literature explain where i Revelation 7 it states that the 144.000 are the only ones in heaven? When I read verse 9 it says the great crowd are there too. They are standing before the throne are they not?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

The only "proof" that the Govening Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is the "faithful and discreet slave" is their own assertion.

Why should we accept what they say? Why should we believe them? Give me a reason and it better be good, really good!

Since they are the ones making this very significant claim, the burden of proof is on them to provide evidence to support it.

It's not like they're saying, "I'm a poolman." They're claiming to be God's sole channel of communication on Earth, His spirit-directed organization apart from which no salvation can come! This is a big deal, in fact it's a Really Big Deal!

Seriously, if Jesus Christ actually picked a person or group of people to represent him, the evidence of such choosing should be obvious, undeniable, unequivocal and abundant. It is not.

00DAD

BTW, merely stating, "Evidently, ..." in a sentence does NOT constitute proof. It's necessary to provide some actual evidence. Where is it? I'm waiting ... I've been waiting since the late '70's when I first began associating with JWs. I still haven't seen it.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

kjw53, you said you are to plant seeds, im an open garden,so plant a seed about the topic of being born again, im a born againer if im wrong im going to die and never resurrected like you believe is the case with judas. so come and plant. im believe you will have no second chance after you die thats why i want you to see the need to be born again.so lets talk

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

kjw53 you know if you rply to me you can count me as a return visit and if you stick to this topics at least three times in a row, you can count me as a study.so come and talk!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Kjw53, I don't mean to pick on you, but I have to say I hope you take this thread and use it in further research. The fact that you don't know what being born again means, what being anointed means, and just chalk it up to putting on a new personality is shocking to hear from someone that claims to be a Christian.

The other sad thing is that you think this is an issue between following someone (like unstopable) or following the "FDS" or Watchtower publishing organization. This is not an us vs them issue. Unstopable was trying to discuss with you what the Bible says about this issue, but you turned it into "I will side with the FDS over you." How bout side with Jesus over anyone else?

What did Jesus say? Jesus was clear that you MUST be born again to see the Kingdom of God. (John 3) Please read John 3. Jesus said " " Do not marvel that I said to you, 'YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN.' The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.' "

So we have a clear statement that being born again means being born of the SPIRIT! That means that you are anointed by the Holy Spirit. There is no other option. You must either be born of the Spirit, or you are of the flesh and essentially dead. There is no TWO hopes. There is ONE hope. (Eph 4:4)

This is ESSENTIAL, kjw53. This isn't something we can be wrong about. We can be wrong in a lot of our doctrine. But not this one. Our salvation is involved.

However, the WT official stand is this: Those of the Great Crowd are NOT to be born again. They are NOT to observe the memorial (which Jesus commanded). There is absolutely NO scripture that says that this should be. Find me a single scripture where Christians are NOT to partake of bread and wine. Find me a single scripture where Christians are NOT to be born again.

You cannot find them. They don't exist. The doctrine only exists in the Watchtower magazine. Please research this yourself, kjw53. I can't stress the importance of it enough. You do not want to find yourself one of those who is before Jesus and says "Lord, Lord, did I not...?"

• designs
    designs

Uh oh the threats start. Sweet sweet Jesus will rip your bloody heart out if you don't get with the program...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit