kjw53 i am offering you a challange!

by unstopableravens 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kjw53
    kjw53

jookbeard--here is reality for you--- pedophiles go to places they can get at children--every religion has those predators in them as do schools,bus drivers,boy-girl scouts--wherever children are. Not one can read their true hearts or motives--they even make it into higher up positions to gain trust--- I have seen cases of this in congregation--- the parents are told by the elders to go to the police and press charges--that is standard policy--it is totally unacceptable in the JW organization. now there is a possibility that in certain weak congregations that it slid by, but i never have seen that. Or seen any proof of it, and i surely would never take the word of an apostate, i have seen many of their words and they were full of lies.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

so do you accept the challange?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

A JW who trusts the " SLAVE " would not be here at all... I trust no man above Christ and my Father's word. What about you?

Sorry Ravens, I will drop out of the discussion. When the WTBTS, God's one true channel, the Organization that must exist for you and I to understand God's word, tells it's Elders to disobey Caesar's law when no scriptural priciple is broken, you have a problem. When they admit in public court transcripts ( not apostate ) that they are a hierarchy just like the Catholic Church, you have a problem. When they lie under oath, you have a problem. When the intentionally sanitize their history and command their rank and file members not to study Hebrew and Greek, you have a problem. When an organization has to mislead it's members or persecute them for not believing current doctrines as absolute truth, even though they may change in 5-10 years, you have a problem...

Wake up KJW53. You are a hypocrite for being here. That is not meant as an insult, just a fact based on the meaning of hypocrite.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the last days did not start in 1914 but like i said let us stay with one topic.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the last days did not start in 1914 but like i said let us stay with one topic.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

KJW53, so did predatory homosexual GB members Leo Greenlees and Ewart Chitty specifically pick out the WTS so they could fulfill thier sick perverted sexual desires for decades because the WTS was an easy organization for them to dwell in, the fact it appeared that it was one of the worst kept secrets that these 2 perverts continued to serve in the ultimate positions of authority for all those years, could suggest that there may have been some sort of cover up of thier behavior, and dont you find it strange that these 2 predators were never even disfellowshipped just shipped off to the Canadian and UK Branches till thier deaths? yet vocally disagreeing with WT doctrine sees many thousands disfellowshipped suffering an even worse fate then baby rapists and predatory homosexuals that the WTS seems to like harbouring? oh perhaps I'm lying!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Kjw53 says ... unstoppableravens--- much of Gods written word was hidden from mankind's eyes for a reason until these last days--so that the fds and no one else could have truths revealed through them exclusively

Since the FDS from the WTS. has professed a long string of false teachings, then god must have chosen a different group of men

through his holy spirit and not the ones running and operating the Watchtower Publishing House !

Of course one would have to read and believe in the bible to truthfully and honestly accept that.

• Pterist
    Pterist

kjw53****A JW strips off the old personality( worldly) and trys to live a righteous life with their whole heart,soul, mind,strength. Isnt that the idea of becoming born again?*****noNOT.

As honorable as this is to strive by oneself, however, its SELF righteousness, and no need to relay on the power of the risen Christ that Christians are baptized into...his death and HIS resurrection POWeR for living...

Romans : 10:3

New International Version (©1984)
    Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness.
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

kjw so i will ask you to go first and explain how a person can enter the kingdom without being born again. the floor is urs

• kjw53
    kjw53

finklestein-- well i guess you must have read Gods word and can understand it right??? Then please explain to us who or what is the 7 headed beast and the two horned beast of revelation?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit