kjw53 i am offering you a challange!

by unstopableravens 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

No threats. Just IF you consider yourself a Christian, this is important. If Jesus says you MUST be born again, then you have to ask, "Or what?"

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

christ alone : amen brother, very well said really almost brought a tear to my eye. designdont get me mad lol you know i love you

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel
    much of Gods written word was hidden from mankinds eyes for a reason until these last days--so that the fds and no one else could have truths revealed through them exclusively

I have seen them claim this again and again, and yet scouring through decades of their literature does not turn up even one speck of evidence that it is so. Repeatedly claiming something is not proof that the claim is true.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

kurtbethel: Repeatedly claiming something is not proof that the claim is true.

Exactly! This is the point I was making when I posted earlier, "Merely stating, 'Evidently, ...' in a sentence does NOT constitute proof. It's necessary to provide some actual evidence."

00DAD

• prologos
    prologos

pterist. thank for the high thumb. you said: " only SOME had priestly duties" yes of course, but

in the Israel of God there are no EARTHLY priests.aka more anointed then the anointed, even if it feels good to think so.

I have a feeling there are a lot of the tribe of Joseph on this forum, rejected by those that dont know YET that they are not Other Sheep but

Spiritual Israelites too. (if its all relevant)

shalom Peace paix Frieden.

• wasblind
    wasblind

marked

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ohh kjw53 are you okay? you have disappeared! ok so hears what im thinking if you have a jw and he shows you something he thinks he right and if you show him something he runs away. this is so crazey, one topic about the kingdom this should be the one thing he should want to talk about! its 1 on 1 we both claim the bible is gods word, how about this we use only the nwt, you ask the first question and you give you thoughts first, and i will answer all your questions about the kingdom and being born again. im trying to make this as easy for you as possible,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit