Do you know where you gun is?

by purplesofa 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I've only called for a cop once in my life Cage. On my drunken dad, which I subdued myself at the age of 16, 36 years ago. Ma refused to run though, had to make that call for her dumb ass.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Tiny pricks ?

Yeahhh y'all gotta stick together don't cha?

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

so you got no problem if some pro.lifer called women that disagrees with him smelly twats? i imagine you would not be ok with that as i would be offender as well. so why dont you take a valium and calm down.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

How many people are dead because of cars? Auto accidents, drunk driving deaths alone? How many kids have died this month due to car wrecks from drunk drivers? Probably a lot. Yet, there are no cries to ban privately owned automobiles, or liquor. Why? People are used to having these things, and arent willing to give them up. It would be absurd to even suggest it. Prohibition again? Hell no. That raised the crime rate insanely, and proved that outlawing something can create more problems than giving citizens the power to handle it themselves. More laws will raise crime levels, not lower them. Every single time.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    so you got no problem if some pro.lifer called women that disagrees with him smelly twats? i imagine you would not be ok with that as i would be offender as well. so why dont you take a valium and calm down.

Once more in English

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    How many people are dead because of cars? Auto accidents, drunk driving deaths alone? How many kids have died this month due to car wrecks from drunk drivers? Probably a lot. Yet, there are no cries to ban privately owned automobiles, or liquor. Why?

A. no calls to ban guns

B. Many a law to ameliorate the effects of above issues

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

beks this new phone is not compatible with jwn apparently. just make sure you take your meds and cleanse yourself well before jumping on here and throwing bombs.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    beks this new phone is not compatible with jwn apparently. just make sure you take your meds and cleanse yourself well before jumping on here and throwing bombs.

Well that's interesting. You are admonishing me to be clean and medicated because my posts are actually lucid, while explaining away why yours are not. Funny.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

beks, why do you bother with us mortals anyways? from what i can tell you hold some special power of being right about everything all of the time. i would be working at the hurricane center or a hospital diagnosing baffling diseases if i had your keen senses. why waste your awesomeness here?

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

A. no calls to ban guns

Like hell there aren't! And there are definitely calls to ban certain types of guns, so called assualt rifles, which aren't even full auto.

Ok, how about this comparison then. People die every day as a result of speeding. In the majority of the country, the speed limits do not exceed 65 mph on any highway. Yet, many cars are capable of going well over 100 mph, which puts lives in danger. Why is this allowed? Why are there no calls to ban fast cars? Who the hell needs a car that fast? 30-40 thousand people a year die in the US alone from auto accidents. Alcohol and speed top the reasons why. Theoretically, if alcohol and fast cars were banned, it would greatly reduce the number of deaths. (which is triple the number of firearm homicides. I hear no calls for either one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit