Do you know where you gun is?

by purplesofa 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Rifles are locked in a steel gun cabinet and triggers are locked too. Ammo is in a different safe in another part of the house. Obviously I don't have them for self defense, because I'd never get to them quickly enough.

In the event of a home invasion, I have nothing more to do than sit back and laugh as any intruders stumble around, trip, fall, and break their legs while trying to navigate my mess.

W

• AGuest
    AGuest
    In the event of a home invasion, I have nothing more to do than sit back and laugh as any intruders stumble around, trip, fall, and break their legs while trying to navigate my mess.

Laugh indeed, dear FF (peace to you!). I don't have mess but I still have the old "big box" kinds of TVs (no flatscreens), a 6-year-old laptop, a 25- year-old JVC stereo set (with those honkin' big box speakers and a 20-year-old CD changer) and one of our two phones is the old "princess" type. My husband and I wear all of our valuable jewelry (wedding stuff)... and both only have the 3s iphones.

My point is that I sometimes wish someone WOULD run up in here and take something... just so I can file an insurance claim! LOLOLOL! The only thing I have of value in my house is my husband... and my puppies... and good luck to anyone who tries to take any of them. They'd have greater success trying to take the husband! The puppies? Uh-uh. If the perp hasn't been bitten within minutes... the whole neighborhood would know s/he was about just due to all the barking!

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who, given the size of electronics these days, is laughing just thinking of someone trying to run while carrying that big butt box TV and those big butt speakers down the street!

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I am not allowed to have one. Living in Mexico and all....The Zetas and mafia get to have them but I do not. They hang people from overpasses...I do not....

Where is the logic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fzKXrqdpbd4

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

If only y'all could come to terms with your tiny pricks. The world would be a safer and much happier place.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

beks.next time you need a cop you should ask the dispatcher for a cop with no gun and a big ding a ling only.

• Glander
    Glander

Tiny pricks ?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oooooooh... dear Beks... no you DI'N'T! LOLOLOL!

Peace, chile'!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA, who hopes you don't get mad if I take a few (well, several, actually) steps to the left... and out of the line of "fire" - LOLOLOL! I mean, I love you, girl, 'til the wheels fall off... which might just happen after that comment. 'Cause, girl, didn't you hear dem mens say they got GUNS?? Talk about 'cher cahones! You surely ain't lackin' 'em, girl! LOLOLOL!

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

yes glander it sounds better than poo poo heads. the poster of that comment is a regularr ad hominem bomb thrower.

• Violia
    Violia

our gun is not loaded and we keep putting off learning to use it.
    We must do this b/c that is part of being a responsible gun owner-- know how to use it. That will be our 2013 resolution. Knowing how to use it might save our life and prevent someone from using our own gun against us.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

you purchased a gun and dont know how to use one... not good. please find someone to buy the gun or someone that knows abbout guns to keep it for you. this isnt a food processor or a crummy toy. a gun has no business in your home for one night if you do not know to use it. its not a toy, knowing when to use a gun is more important than how. and remember the graveyard is full of people that were sent their by an unloaded gun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit