I can't imagine not believing in God.

by MsGrowingGirl20 643 Replies latest members private

• cantleave
    cantleave

Tammy - I am fascinated too.

Did he give any insights into what will be discovered by the scientific community in the next few years.

Has he given you any indication of how we can cure cancer, AIDS or autoimmune diseases?

Has he given insight as to how we can feed and provide enough energy for our future needs?

Anything useful at all? Anything?

• tec
    tec

Tec - you are being obtuse to avoid a simpe challenge - duly noted.

No, I am not. I answered the question that you asked me. That you changed that question is not on me. If you worded your original question wrong, then just say so, and if you meant to ask the second question, then say that as well.

OR explain to me how they are the same, because I am trying to wrap my head around how they are the same. Perhaps also answer my question.

thanks

• cofty
    cofty

I didn't word anything wrong.

I would be content if Tammy has received even the simplest little piece of information that she could no have otherwise know but which could be confirmed to be true by an independent person.

Such an easy thing for an omnipotent god to do. Surely its only sensible to "test the spirit".

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Has he ever said anything that could not be known by non-superntatural means?

Sigh. Wink, dear tec (peace to you!). Isn't that "their" point, that what we hear cannot be known by non-supernatural means? I don't think he understood what he asked.

C, all manner of things have been shared with "you" that YOU assert "could be known by non-supernatural means." We often disagree with that, however, asserting that they CAN be known... but that perhaps the TOOLS which could provide such "means" may not have been "discovered" or invented, yet. That such tools do not yet exist does not negate the ability to know these things by non-supernatural means. It just delays the "when"... for those who need/must rely on them. For those who don't... the knowing comes much sooner.

A slave for Christ,

SA

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i dread even coming into this discussion, but what the heck, either way i come in peace (so peace to you) cofty you asked the question would you even know of jesus if it were not for the bible? which is a good question, at the same time would you know anything yourself about evolution if you did not read it from anybook?and remember peace to you cofty.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Cofty, why do you keep asking Tammy for the kind of thing you insist on saying you don't believe despite over two thousand years of documentation?

You know that you are currently refusing to accept any kind of testimony, evidence, call it what you will.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to share any kind of personal revelation or experience when they know that the only response will be a derisive put-down.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Shelby - Are you having trouble reading or do you deliberately misquote to suit your own ends?

I guess I did misread, C. So I stand corrected... and by my assertion: no "Jesus." Hopefully, I cleared up what I meant, though. If not, please re-read my response.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• cofty
    cofty

unstop - eh?

Tammy claims to know all sorts of things about Jesus (although she follows her mentor in never using the J word) and yet she eschews the bible. She thinks god whispered all of her insights in her ear.

You would have a fair point if I claimed to know all about evolution but pretended to have not gotten my knowledge from any book

• cofty
    cofty

Shelby - No you cleared up nothing- you prevaricated. Next time try reading what people actually write before you rant ad nauseum.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: did i write in spanish? lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit