need to talk/vent. wifey wt problems

by unstopableravens 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hey punk do you think health insurance pays for coucneling

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hey free spirit: im glad im your first post!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

hey punk do you think health insurance pays for coucneling

Mine does. I have to meet the first $350 per year for any health services done (but that's for anything at all and then it applies to all medical services- so counseling meets my deductable and I am set for the year on doctor visits), then they pay for 90% of the cost of counseling.

So I have to pay $20 per visit after the deductable. I also have to have a counselor submit a request for more than 7 visits a year, but the insurance always approves it, even as much as once every two weeks.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i may request marriage counsling ,this is way out of hand ,she has assembly this weekend and stuff hit the fan!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Please, if you think marriage counseling is necessary- GO! Encourage your wife to go. If she declines (as JW's might typically), then say to her that you want your marriage to succeed and you will go without her, but she is welcome to come to any session.

• TD
    TD
    You must remember what a huge social event the assembly is. By not being there, you are sending a huge message about the state of your marriage. It's a big social demotion for your wife. She enters the sad category of "married to an unbeliever", the object of sympathy, clucking tongues, and informal shunning. Believe me, the assembly is twice as boring with no-one to share it with.

Yes, that strikes a nerve. Fail to accompany a JW wife to an assembly and janitors will start hitting on her. It doesn't matter how big the ring on her finger is.

• jgnat
    jgnat

unstopable, I've had the wonderful opportunity to do the happy dance twice this week, celebrating the exit of two wives of "unbelievers". These husbands were patient men, kept a bridle on their tongue, and were willing to wait years for their wives to wake up.

I am not one of those people who enjoy stopping to watch a train wreck, and yours certainly is. You are going to have to change your approach if you want to save your marriage.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ravens -

i may request marriage counsling

When I suggested that to my JW wife when we were together her reply was: ''It goes against my bible trained conscience to get help from worldly people!''

Get used to it mate. For now she's gonna distance herself from you and seek solace in the paedo protecting cult.

Tread lightly.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

janitors will hit on her,yeah she said sacraticly that she was trying to look good, she says those thongs to get under my skin. i dont know why i put has ,they had it last weekend. and yeah it seem like a train crash and going full speed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit