If all of our sins are forgiven, what is GOD going to judge us for when we die?

by jam 55 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Aguest/ Tammy; So your name is written in which book

I can only speak for myself, dear jam (again, peace to you!) and as to me it remains to be seen.

or do you feel you will be a part of the first or second resurrection, if Christ come before you die.

If Christ returns before my die, my hope is to not need to be resurrected at all, but simply changed. If that should not occur for me, then my hope is to either be considered a "sheep" and as one having done "good" to even a least one of Christ's brothers. Even so, neither is my call. God shows mercy to whomever He wishes... and if He does not wish to show it toward me, then so be it. I mean, I would try to reason for my life and that of my household, but who am I to argue with His final decision?

If I should die before he returns, my hope is to take part in the first resurrection. Again, not my call. Should that not be the case, then my hope would be that my name IS written in the Lamb's Book, so that my sins are blotted out... and I am not subject to the second death.

But again, I am not anxious over any of things. God is merciful and forgiving (on the basis of Christ's blood)... and so I try to be merciful and forgiving as well. So that perhaps that mercy and forgiveness will be shown toward me and my household. Trust me, I'm probably more of a Rahab than, say, a Ruth.

In other words, if Christ came tomorrow do you feel you will not meet death and be taken away to heaven?

I HOPE so... but, again, it's not up to me. In the meantime, I must still live... and let live.

All of this is so familiar, oh yes, shunning , being DF in the borg and the 144000.

Not sure how it's "familiar", particularly the shunning part. Christ never shunned... or DF'd.. or taught his disciples/Body TO shun or DF. Could you clarify, please?

Thanks... and again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

Aguest/ Tammy; So your name is written in which book, or
    do you feel you will be a part of the first or second resurrection, if
    Christ come before you die. In other words, if Christ came tomorrow
    do you feel you will not meet death and be taken away to heaven?

(Also speaking for myself.)

That is for Christ to say.

I cannot say that I do not belong to Him, but as to what He decides and accepts of me... that is His to say.

All of this is so familiar, oh yes, shunning , being DF in the borg and
    the 144000.

I don't know what you are talking about here either. No shunning; no df'ing, and I don't know what you are referring to with the 144000.

The 144000 AND the great crowd from every nation, tribe, people - who have washed their robes in the blood of the lamb... these both make up the Body/Bride of Christ.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

Sin in the Christian world depends on accepting as factual that the first homosapien was a special creation of a God and not evolution. That first homosapien appeared just 6000 years ago as the literal Adam of Genesis. Sin in the Christian world also requires that the first female homosapien came about by God taking a rib from Adam and making a female. Sin only stands up to a litral reading and any allegorical reading of the Genesis account throws Christianity on the heap of mystic religions. So to accept 'sin' as a Christian are you willing to stand up and say Adam was the first homosapien from special creation and just 6000 years ago.

Okay, one - which christian world?

And two - no it does not.

Sin is doing wrong to another. You can sin against your neighbor, and you can sin against God (by doing wrong to them... and in the case of God, he asks that we love one another, including our enemies... and as Christ showed, doing wrong to the poor, the meek, even the 'least of these'... is doing wrong to Him; just as doing good to these is doing good to Him)

Considering the above, we all sin.

Peace,

tammy

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I heard a new idea on this topic by a fundmental Christian radio-talk host, a relativly famoust preacher.

His theory is we all are Resurrected back to Earth to prove we are going to sin even in a perfect fleshly state.

1. Thousand Year Reign those committing bad are removed from the Earth quickly, as Jesus allows mankind the chance to grow spiritually with maximum holy-spirit, no Satan Influence.

2. Humans after the 1000 Year Reign will still fall short of God's expectations, and we are taken to Heaven after he destroy's the Earth with Satan and his demons, along with anti-God obstinent human beings.

Is this a new theory in Christendom, I never heard we are "imperfect in our fleshly state while being "perfected in our fleshly state"", I don't understand his logic, anyone?

• Pterist
    Pterist

**** Is this a new theory in Christendom, I never heard we are "imperfect in our fleshly state while being "perfected in our fleshly state"", I don't understand his logic, anyone? ****

Just sounds like a typical premillennialism eschatology. As you are probably aware there are basically 3 different end time eschatologies with modifications.

Post, Pre, and amillennialism. Since the word millenium only appears once in the Bible, Revelation 20, a highly symbolic genre, I doubt very much it is literal. The Bible is intended to be read Literarily NOT Literally.

Shalom

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

A very good point, yes the bible books and lettes are to be read as the literary genres they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit